Pull me close

Alex

Shock coursed through me as I felt his lips on mine. It wasn't what I had envisioned. It was- better. His lips were surprisingly soft, but nothing about the kiss was soft. He dove in deeper, claiming me with his tongue, memorizing every bit of my mouth.

Nothing about Damon had ever been easy, he held me like he owned me, and never wanted to let me go. His kiss, his touch, everything, screamed possessive. I matched his strength as I grabbed onto him, my knees gave away as I lost myself in this kiss I had wanted for so long.

Every part of my being wanted to give everything to him. I was ready to strip him naked and let him have his devilish ways with me. Restraints had never been my forte, but it was Damon's. He started pulling away from me, but I refused to let him go. I needed more, this wasn't enough.

He let me have my way. My hands went all over his body, touching him, wanting him. Somewhere in my mind, I remembered we weren't alone, but blast that thought! I had been wanting this for long, and I was getting it.

Damon pushed me away gently, "calmati, mia Volpe" His voice was rough. I smiled inwardly, knowing that I actually got an emotion out of him.

(Calm down, my vixen).

"Damon, I-" Words failed me. I didn't know what I would say. There was a lot I wanted to tell him, but I was scared of ruining the moment. He raised my chin, looked into my eyes, and kept at it for a while.

I waited with bated breath, seeing that he wanted to say something. I noticed he wasn't much of a conversationalist, he'd rather act, than talk. All the more reason why I love him. So, I waited.

"You once asked me if I wanted you-" He paused, while I urged him to go on,  in my head. This was Damon, he took his time with everything. He probably was considering whether to continue or not. My prayer worked because he continued.

"The truth is, I don't want you-" I recoiled at his statement, and started pulling away from him, but stopped at his next word,  "But I need you. I need you like the air I breathe. It consumes me, it consumes my soul. It takes away every form of reasoning. And that's why I act the way I do when you're not near me. "

I was speechless! Damon, who never said more than necessary, was pouring his heart to me. I didn't want to break the moment, but damn, I couldn't stop myself from touching his cheek. I put my head on his forehead to breathe him, his smell, his essence.

"I am married, but my soul yearns for you. This might not seem right, but the most honest thing about me right now, is that I am a man in love, with an incredible woman."

That did it. My restraint was gone. I squeezed it and threw it to hell. Now that the restraint was gone, I kissed him, not allowing him to reciprocate, which he later did. Oh boy, I dominated the kiss, pushed him onto the chair we had both refused to sit on, and straddled him. 

He came alive, I could feel him poke at me in my core. In my madness, some buttons in his dress shirt fell off, which I paid no mind to. His kisses burned me, it was leaving an imprint, and I didn't bloody care.

"Alexandria," Damon gently pushed me for a second time but left me still straddling him. "That stage is yours, mia Volpe, sing for me." (My vixen)

I blanched, and my sex-craved body went back to normal. "How, did-?"

"I knew all along, probably from the first night. But I wanted to be sure, so I asked Jackson to check you out. Your manager spilled his guts over a couple of hundred dollar bills. I fired him for you, by the way, you shouldn't work for someone who has no loyalty."