Chapter 80

Just in case you didn't catch the hint, ?kinda? mature content ahead but really what's new there haha

Plot is much like personality, i don't know if I'll ever develop a real one <3

May 8th, 2020

In the morning, Jo felt her bare body tangled with Taylor's against the sheets. They'd ended up on the floor in the entryway long after midnight, laughing when they had finished and realized exactly what had happened.

The brunette opened her eyes and stretched, a noise from the back of her throat as she did made Taylor stir. Taylor whimpered as she woke up, not ready to be awake for the day.

She moved her hands around until she found Jo, which really just felt like a lump on the bed because her eyes were closed. She then rolled her way over to cuddle again.

"Taylor," Jo popped her mouthguard out and set it on the table next to her where she had a designated little tray for it, "Sweetheart, you're gripping my boob really hard."

"M'kay," Taylor snuggled closer. Her grip didn't loosen at all, leaving Jo with no choice but to take her partner's hand and unclench the grasp, moving it onto a chunk of the comforter down by their waists.

"Good morning," Jo decided Taylor was going to wake up now, whether she wanted to or not. She took a second to admire the blonde sprawled across her and their bed, moving her head just enough to pepper Taylor's face in soft kisses.

"Josephine," Taylor smiled as she became more awake due to the feeling on her skin.

"I want you up," Josephine murmured, her lips dancing across Taylor's jaw.

"Don't want to," Taylor groaned. She rolled away from Jo and yawned, trying to snuggle back into the blankets and sleep more.

"I'm going to start some breakfast. Come downstairs when you're ready, beautiful," Jo pressed a final kiss to Taylor's temple, squeezing her shoulder as she did. The brunette climbed out of the blankets and went towards the closet, opening the door to grab something to slip over her body so she could go downstairs.

An old T-shirt and some sleep shorts served their purpose. Jo greeted Flynn on the recliner in the living room, sliding the backdoor open to let him out while she got him some food and set it down in his bowl.

She loved that dog so much.

The dog loved Taylor more, of course.

"You look sexy," Taylor came downstairs about half an hour later. Jo was standing over their mini waffle maker, trying to peek at it without opening it to make sure it didn't stick.

"Good morning to you, too," Jo glanced over her shoulder and smiled, "I got some fruit cut, if you want some."

"I kinda want to repeat last night," Taylor pressed her body against Jo's when she kissed the back of the brunette's neck. Her hands lingered on Jo's hips for a brief moment.

"I tried to but somebody didn't want to wake up," Jo replied, "You missed your opportunity."

"What a shame," Taylor mumbled against Jo's neck. The younger girl could feel goosebumps on her skin as Taylor's lips were drawing out their welcome.

The blonde took the index finger of her right hand and guided the shoulder of Jo's shirt to the side, biting down on her shoulder playfully.

"I will burn your breakfast."

"You should be my breakfast," Taylor kissed the spot she bit, returning her hands to Jo's hips. She turned Jo around and went in for a kiss, there wasn't a hint of protest from the brunette.