10| expect little Ms Davis to grow a heart

SETH

You are so fucking beautiful

What I feel for you isn't a mistake

You are special, Tessa

Other girls should be jealous of you

Do you trust me?

She hadn't said anything instead she had nodded. She had given him the green light to continue whatever it was he wanted to do. She wanted it and for those brief moments while he buried his face at the crook of her neck worshipping her body, he realized that it was the greatest night of his life.

While they made love, he abruptly chose to look at her. To look at how he affected her. To see for himself whether she felt the same way he did. As if he had been unleashed after being caged for a long time, as if his nerves were on fire, as if he were on steroids, heck as if he were swiftly dancing on light clouds.

With calmed breaths, his eyes riveted back to the woman beneath him and when they held eyes, it was like being in a nightmare and a dream altogether.

"Jessica?"

And immediately he called her name, his eyes opened as if he had been struck by lightning from a clear blue sky.

Ooh the awkwardness didn't stop there. It was a relief to him to know that he was dreaming but to actually wake up and find Jessica's lips kissing his cheek was something else entirely.

"What are you doing?"

He asked, quickly retreating to the other side of the bed.

"I fell asleep. I got carried away",she meekly muttered fidgeting her fingers.

"I can see that. I'll get...They need...See you later"

With that said in a not so delightful manner, he was out of bed and out of the house going to take a cold shower to sober up. Because he really needed to sober up.

"Jessica? You've really done it this time, Seth", he scolded himself running the soap in his hair.

To make matters worse, he had a boner. He was harder than he had ever been and it frustrated him at the thought that everything happening to his body at the moment was because of Jessica.

His mind was in chaos as he thought back to the dream he had. Rather it was not a dream but a memory. A memory that had been ruined by freaking Jessica Davis.

He could remember that night very clearly. Well technically he could only remember parts of it. It was the night Tessa and him first slept together.

It was at some open house party thrown by one of the jocks in the football team and like every teen at that age. No one missed good parties.

He had been high throughout the entire love making as a result of Cameron Gellman spiking the punch with some weird mushrooms but even he would live to cherish that night. He would live to relinquish the feeling of seeing Tessa's love for him in her eyes, how easier her body fit his, how fast his heart raced and how he fell in love with her right there and then.

Fast forward to the present, he felt like shit. Putting Jessica in a memory like that made him feel so guilty as if he were cheating on Tessa. Having sex dreams about other women, especially women you didn't like and especially women who were connected to your fiance, wasn't healthy.

Thus with a firm resolve, he had vowed to stay away from her which was hard since they lived in the same house.

"Bagay ng puso?"
Matters of the heart?