41| it's showtime Jessie

JESSICA DAVIS

JESSICA DAVIS

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Followed by a clang.

Followed by a cynical laugh.

Followed by loud approaching steps.

Followed by the graze of his cold clammy fingers on her skin.

She had memorized every sound since Noah left her in there for days. Or maybe hours?

She'd never been afraid like she was now. Her body radiated the fear clawing inside her in volumes. Her teeth rattled, her chained legs shook with dread and most of all her eyes watered with bitter tears.

"You should have kept your mouth shut", his cigarette breath fanned her skin and she pushed her head back trying to scream over the gag, trying to move her body despite the chains on her wrists and ankles.

His lips dragged over her neck and she cried. She gave up just like she did years ago. She reverted to being the helpless teenage girl who couldn't do anything but cry and wait for the inevitable.

She was a coward.

She was weak.

She was...

"I hear the sex is good when one's knocked up", Noah whispered. His stinky breath hit her nostrils for the third time in the night.

But then she wasn't alone this time. This time she had someone to fight for. The kid inside her depended on her. She had to fight. She had to somehow get out of the situation even though her body had already given up once Noah claimed 'he would finish what he started years ago'.

Her eyes not seeing squat, her body was immobile, her mouth gagged, and she resorted to using the one thing that moved her head.

Noah's hand went to her right thigh and goosebumps erupted through her body. She was scared, she wanted to scream, she wanted to kill him.

Pushing the green dress up her thighs, his hand rode up, his fingernails digging into her skin painfully and she fought back tears. When his other hand hugged her inner thighs riding up until only his thumb could touch her panties, her breathing became rugged.

The plan fell apart. She wasn't strong to head bump, Noah. God, she couldn't see how could she--how could she take care of herself.

"I'll make you wet baby. I promise you'll love every minute"

She opened her mouth tasting the greasy-soaked gag on her mouth. A tear cascaded down her cheek as she let out a shrill sound trying to ask for help. Calling out Seth's name as if he could hear her.

No one was coming. She knew that. She felt it.

She braced herself listening to Noah's grunts as he played with his belt buckle. She tried to close her legs firmly but Noah Brownstone was relentless in opening them. In finishing the job.