42| shoot me

SETH

SETH

"Ten so far and that's just the men patrolling outside. We don't know the numbers inside", his uncle Lucas explained.

"We know the numbers inside. It's two people, Tessa and fucking Brownstone", Mars thrashed.

"We can't be that sure", his uncle interrupted and he sat still listening to the obvious.

There was one way to end this. He knew it and Mars knew it so whatever mission his uncle and buddies were planning, it was not going to work.

At the end of the day, Tessa sent that video as a warning. If they didn't go alone, God knew Jessica would die. God knew that fucking bastard would torture Jessica before he killed her.

"Atleast we are sure they are expecting us. If we don't move now--my sister...she might... she's pregnant!" Mars shouted and everyone fell silent.

They were juggling two lives not one but two. If Jessica....if something happened to Jessica, something would happen to the baby.

"We should have called the police", Paul Davis uttered nervously banging the mahogany table with his fists.

"How will a bunch of retired Marines help us?"

"Dad? You have to calm down"

Calm down? Seth wanted to laugh at Mars statement. No one had calmed down since she was kidnapped three days ago. He of all people wasn't calm, he was bloody afraid.

Noah took her because of his weak alarm system. He should have known better. He should have known that Noah knew how to crack security codes having had worked in real estate. If Jessica died, it would be on him.

He left her alone. He created Tessa. He created that monster. The very monster that was adamant on torturing him till he couldn't stand anymore.

She killed Adviel without a doubt. She and Noah were the psychos going after his head!

And that's why the Marines were at his house strategizing at the moment. They knew how to get rid of people. Tessa and Noah didn't deserve to get arrested because as soon as they got out, they'd come for him again.

"For one, we retired Marines won't hesitate to shoot when we get a chance. If it also helps, we are good at making a job look clean. Disposing their bodies won't be a difficult feat for us"

"What's that supposed to mean? Your plan is to kill them?" Paul asked.

Kill them.

Burn them.

Bury them.

He yearned for that. Everyone in the room thought about it.

"How much do we have to pay? Shoot them, do whatever you do to them but at the end of the day, I want my daughter and my grandchild home. Safe and sound", Meryl spoke up.