Chapter 1

[ Explanation]

Hello there! I made this story while trying to make a plot for a pov. I wanted to enter a contest but I was so immersed in writing that the length of it made it more that a plot.
It's my first story, so please be patient with me! I'm just getting the hang of it!
But your feedback will help me improve myself, so I really hope you will give me comments!

I was always scared to show my writing to anyone, but I was encouraged a lot by my besties so I decided to go with the flow and put it on here.
There may be some mistakes as English is not my native language, but I will try to correct them the best I can.

If you're reading this, please know it's just a fictive story, with no similarity to real persons, except some parts, where I will specify it.

**
Yn was visiting Seoul after 3 years!
She missed the beautiful city, the bustling crowds, the food, and the late memories she made here as an exchange student, 8 years ago.

This was where she first heard of BTS, where she saw them and listened to their songs. That's how she became ARMY and even after so many years passed since then, her love for them is growing day by day.
Yn was really excited because she managed to buy a ticket for their concert but she also wanted to meet her late friends and ex colleague that she still talked to even to this day.

But she was not in best condition yet, she was traumatized. Her late relationship was the worst, her ex abused her verbally and physically and her dark thoughts still haunt her. She did a lot of therapy, but never talked to anyone about herself. She couldn't trust, she was afraid to be looked upon differently. She felt dirty and guilty still.

Maybe this change was all she needed to start a new? But will she find happiness or a more dark romance?

Days later after arriving to Seoul, yn went out and met her old friends.
They were all so excited for BTS concert and went out shopping for new outfits.

Her bestie, since unni days, which was also ARMY won a plus one for the fan sign BTS would have after the concert and she gave it secretly to yn when they stopped somewhere for late lunch and a cup of coffee.

After they finished the date with the rest of their friends, yn said :
"You know we need different outfits for the fan sign, right gyf?"
"I know, right? I know the perfect place where we should go and find something authentic! We need to leave a good impression! Let's hurry!"

They had so much fun they didn't realize outside was starting to get dark!
They bought different style of clothing, hopping they could make a really original outfit. The shopping was a success, yn mind was clear and she didn't think to much about her ex these days. As he was never there.

Yn then went to sleep, she was tired after running trough the city all day long and she was also so excited to finally participate on a fan sign, it would be her first!!
She just couldn't control herself and she bought many albums, tho she had them all back home already.

That night she dreamed about her bias and she had a really nice sleep, not even thinking something so dark is coming her way...

***
JungKook saw that yn was scared of him, she wouldn't return his glances and she slightly trembled when their fingers touched while handling the album and notes.
Jungkook was annoyed by her reaction, but also intrigued.

He asked for her phone so he could take some selfies, but within that time he also checked her media acc and send himself a message to his number, so he could call her the next day.

Tae saw everything and he had a bad feeling about it, but he couldn't make a scene there, in front of all those fans.

After the event finished, yn ran away outside really fast, trembling, and she threw up on the back alley.
Her bestie was surprised and took her back home, thinking she just needed some sleep, as she still had jet lag and also the drinking after the concert ended may be at fault.