Chapter 27

"Look what I have found." One man shoved Jungkook to Xie's feet, making him kneel.
"Lovely!" She was smiling.
"Untie him!"

"Are you sure, Dragon Miss*?"
"Don't disobey my commands! " and she slapped the man across the face.
"Yes." And Jungkook was untied.

His eyes just grew bigger as he saw there Taehyung and his uncle, then glancing into the room, the others members.
"What is this? What's happening?"

"You arrived just in time, Jungkook !" Beomyong went to Jk.
"Uncle?"
"Well, he isn't truly your uncle. More to say, we are twins..." Xie went and made Beomyong sit down, so she can stand on his lap.

"And you both, you and Taehyung, are our cousins ..."
"What? How is what possible?" Jk was frozen.
"What do you mean, he is also family ?" Taehyung tried to get over to Xie, but the security stopped him.

"Let him. After all, he is family. Right?" Xie  smiled at Beomyong.
"Right. You all may go." And all the men retreated.

"It's kinda a long and boring story. Short saying, we are the children Taehyung's uncle and Jungkook's aunt.Interesting, no?"

"Then, what are we?" Jk was blinking fast at Taehyung.
"Don't ask me! My head hurts!" Tae went and poured himself some whiskey.

"This is just insane!" Yoongi and Namjoon mumbled in the same time.
"You, lovely lads, come here!" Beomyong was signaling them to sit down to the couch.

They all did as asked. Everything was to much. The new information just made their head spin.
They were not sure now what it should be done. Whom was to be trusted?

But, one question remained unasked. Jungkook was found, but where is yn?

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook, and pinched his tight.
"Oyyy... why alone? Where is YN?" He whispered so that Xie can't hear.
"I don't know. We were together at first. But got separated on the road. She was..."

"What you chatting there, cuties?" Xie came and sat on Taehyung.
"He was just asking how I got caught so easily." Jk tried to soothe the tension.

"Really? Why so, Tae? Didn't you trust my connections? I just told you... I will find them without Sun Yee help.
Or, you think I'm not worth much? Do you see me just as his wife?"
Her eyes were on fire. She scratched Taehyung's cheek.

"Xie... no... I never thought about that. It's just, I was surprised seeing him here. That's all."
"Him? Or him alone? Buhaha, you're so full of shit! You miss your YN now?" Xie got up, and Gods know where she could've hid it, pulled out a gun.

Beomyong got up fast.
"Sis... now! Don't be mean with the small ones..."
"Small ones? How many years are they apart from us?? Barley five?? Are they small? But what was I? Then?"

"I know. Trust me. I... I was trough the same! Maybe not equal... but I still! We were both sold!"
"You.. yes... we... we all three were sold!"

"What do you mean?" Beomyong got stunned.
"Seems like your network is not working  properly, brother. We were triplets. We still have another one to bring here."

Jungkook felt how his heart jumped hearing the word triplets. He didn't want to imagine how Tae will react finding about yn loosing the aliens.

"Yn? Where is she?" Yoongi got up from the couch.
"Why you asking, little one?"
"Ohhh, well he is gonna have a child, of course he will ask." Beomyong blunted it out.
"He is what?" Xie looked at Taehyung.
"But, weren't they yours?" She asked him.
"Two are mine... yeah.."
"One is mine..."

Xie was laughing so hard.
"Damn, so she is having triplets? So much irony! Karma truly is a bitch! I suppose I should rush to save her... now?"

"What do you mean? Where did you send her?"
"To my red club. I'm not sure how long it was, but she could be shipped away by now!" Xie was having a blast.