Chapter 19

Vocal training ended really late. Taehyung and Yoongi wanted to go to yn house, even if it was almost 2am. They had two days off and wanted to spend them together with her.
"Should we give her a call?"

"No, Tae! Believe me, she is sleeping like a log at these hour!" Yoongi was laughing.
"Let's just pick our bags and go. We can enter slowly and don't wake her up. She will be so surprised in the morning!"
"Yeah! So true! Let's go, then!"
"Can I also come with you?" Jk popped his head from the locker.
"Yea... I believe you could" Yoongi was frowning.
"Why the dirty look, hyung?"

"I suppose you know why! Wanna be remembered?" Yoongi snapped.
"Not now! I'm to tired! I just wanna sleep! Come, it's a long ride!" Tae was rather calm about this, but he was just boiling inside.
"By the way, where is Jimin? I didn't see him after dance practice finished! He didn't have vocal training also?" Jk asked while they were heading to the car.
"I believe he didn't... he was under the weather these days..." Tae mumbled.

They drove in silence. The day was exhausting. Also, the whole situation with yn was taking a toll on them all. What happened with Jk that night also made things worse between them. As it was not enough, Jimin had a strong impact on yn as Namjoon was smitten by her... ahh!

And damn, it could be seen, it was so obvious she made him feel better and behave like he did, back then. They were trying to cope with this news and thinking how to make it work, without hurting the others. Cause they never wanted that. They were like a family. Even more! What binds them is not blood, but the hardships and happiness they have gone through, together always, all these years.

They arrived and entered the house in whole silence. Yoongi was the first to see the presents and flowers... also the plates and wine.
"Seems like yn is not alone tonight... he growled, really low, which made Jk jump.
"What?" he was scanning the room.
"I suppose we will either meet Jimin or Namjoon, no?" Taehyung was angry and his eyes were pinch black.

Yoongi went fast upstairs, followed by them both. He opened up yn door with a bang, which made Jimin wake up.
Taehyung opened the lights.
They saw them cuddled on the bed, yn was still sleeping. Clothes all over the room..
"So! Is this the reason your smile had faded from your face this days, ahh, cheater?" Yoongi yelled at Jimin.

"No, hyung... let me..."
"Shut the fuck up! How could you?? How, you both?" Taehyung was pointing also at Jk.
"I thought we had a deal!! What's wrong with you???"

Yn woke up because of the screams, and she turned to stone when she saw them three standing beside the bed, while she was sleeping with... Jimin....her eyes got bigger as they all turned their gaze on her.
"Care to explain??" Yoongi was the first to talk.
"Babe, you own more than explaining!"

Namjoon was standing on the door, which shocked them all.
"Following us now, RM?" Jk snapped at him.
"Good thing that I did, no?"
None of them said a word.

"Get up and come downstairs..." Namjoon said on a low, dark voice, which send yn shivers down the spine. He turned around and got out of the room. Without even glancing her way.

Jimin and yn got up. They were both pretty shocked.
"We got this. We should clear the whole thing... I'm sorry...." Jimin was holding yn hand.
Her eyes were blank.

"Yn? Are you ok? Do you maybe, don't wanna talk with them?"
Jimin squeezed her hand, which made her snap out of the trance.
"No..... I mean... I just thought.. the loud screams.... I'm fine! Thank you, Jimin!" She gave him a cute smile.
"Let's go upstairs." Jimin dragged her out of the room.

"Damn... what just happened? I was sleeping and all of the sudden I heard yelling... I just froze. I can't... my legs are trembling. I want to run away. Hide! Fuck! I thought it was Alex! I got... I remember him... everything.. ugghh why now?
I was so sure! I thought I left that behind me!!! I can't.... How can I choose the purest of them all?
When I'm... this? Who would love this type of woman? The cuts, the burns, they are visible enough... even if some are covered with ink, the skin is still scorched...
Should I be loved by someone? Anyone? Do I deserve this?"