Chapter 12

Taehyung got out and went to pick Jungkook. His nose was red and eyes were puffy. He was like a small rabbit, trying to hide.
"Yn said she is hungry and sleepy. And that she wants us all to go back to Seoul. And that we should talk. We covered everything up here. Get into the car."

Jk just stared at him and went inside the car. He sit next to Yoongi. He glared at him, like he wanted to eat him alive.
"Don't start" Yoongi whispered.
"Also, you better dispose of those..."
Yn showed Tae the black bags.
"If not, none of you will see this kids. Ever!"

They rode in silence. After a few, yn felt asleep. Yoongi tried to support her head, so she won't get hurt. Jk was annoyed. He was puffing next to him.
"Now what's wrong?" Yoongi was rolling his eyes at him.
"I wanna help her too ...." Jk was sulking.
"Fine! Come here then! My hands are hurting!" Yoongi scurried over and let Jungkook come into his place.

"Thank you, hyung" he just barely whispered, as not to be heard. But he was. Yoongi gave him a soft glare.
"Yeah.. sure..." he mumbled.

Yn was smiling, with her eyes closed. She woke up cause Yoongi pulled on her hair with his watch when changing place with Jk.
Taehyung was looking at her and he smiled out loud.
"Idiot! Be quiet!" Both Jk and Yoongi yelled at him.
"I think you both need to shut up."

Yn slept until they reached Seoul. She woke up due to them arguing into the parking lot.
"Just what happened now?" She asked quietly.
"We don't know which place to go to.... I mean.... Where? Who you wanna stay with?"
"You're just unbelievable!" Yn we laughing.
"With whom should I stay?" She turned around at stared at Yoongi.
"I mean, we're married.. right? So, my place?"
"But I'm the father.. so we can go to mine!" Tae was sulking.
"I'm nothing, so I'm the better choice?" Jk butt in.

"For the love of..... just book a room somewhere, then!' For the four of us!!"
Yn was shouting.
"Yes, boss!" Yoongi was groaning and asked Jk to give him his phone.

He booked a hotel suit, so they all can fit there comfortably. They needed some private space also, or they would fight all night long.
"We will go and bring some stuff here. Yoongi, you want something?"
"No, I'll go after. We need to order some food, as well."
"I'll just go and take a bubble bath!!! And after we eat, we need to talk. You know that, right?" Yn was staring at them.
They all nodded.

They ate in silence. All knew they should talk, but nobody wanted to start this discussion. Everything said here will hurt another. But they couldn't avoid it any longer.

"So, I want to tell everything I'm feeling and thinking and...what I wish to do and what I'm afraid to say.. and I want you all to listen to this and then speak your turn.." yn mumbled.

"I agree.. we need to know where each of us stands and how we gonna proceed further." Taehyung said.
"I'm in." Yoongi also nodded.
"Seems like I can't run away from it and I also need to say whatever it's on my mind, so perfect fit."
"Ok. Then I want to be the first." Yn prepared herself and pulled a chair over.

"I want first to tell you something, Taehyung. You don't know about those because we never had the time to chat, but Yoongi and Jungkook know it." And she told him everything, about her past, her childhood and what happened with Alex, everything until they met at the fan sign.
Then she explained what happened with Yoongi and Jungkook. The accident. The way Yoongi took her out of the hospital... until they meet again, today.

"I love Jungkook the most. I wanted to be together with him. But then he forgot about me. That hurt me so much. So I was just being petty but also hurt.

I never wanted to be with you Tae, like a couple, but more like parents. Because I want to have a family, a normal one, so I said to myself I could do this. But then Yoongi came and he made me feel alive, as I woman.