Chapter 33

**
"Namjoon! Get out!! Out! Leave me alone!" I was screaming at him. Just what was wrong with him? Why was he telling me all this bullshit??
Am I not hurt enough??

Namjoon got out of the room, and he got startled cause Xie and Abe were behind the wall.
"Little tad. Why you had to talk that way to her? Can't you understand she is hurt? She just needs a safety net. Can you provide her that? If not. Stay away. You're just gonna get hurt."

"And you're telling me this, why? I don't believe you care enough about her to give advice. So, what's the catch?"
"Well. He is smart. What do you say, Abe? Like it?" Xie was chuckling.

"He is rather big for my taste." Abe was just trying to pretend to look at Namjoon.
But Xie caught the lie.

"The little one. Jimin? You like him more? He was not for you but... well. He's not my taste so you can play with him. I don't care. But one word, don't hurt him."

"Why? What's in for you? Since when do you care of disposed toys?"
Namjoon's eyes grew bigger. Are they talking about them.... Him and Jimin? Like they are not even humans?

"Ihmmm. Let's say they are my little cousin friends. I don't want to make him upset. So. You got it. Then, you may leave. I'll come to your room later."
"Fine. See you later." And the big man went away.

"Come have a walk with me!" Xie jumped and locked Namjoon's arm, and he had no choice but to accept the touch and get outside.
"Listen to me carefully. Stay away from Jiro. Jimin is safe with Abe.

You need to take Yn and leave here. Like... faster than the wind! Why you asked to spend the night here? Are you insane? How you want me to get you out from here later?"

Namjoon didn't expect this.
"What do you mean? This is all to much. I don't understand anything. How much do you know and why is Jiro dangerous to us? We are not involved in all this... we are just idols that came after a friend."

"Do you think he will believe the same? When he will find Taehyung and Jungkook are our family? And that I slept with them? And that I'm .... Never mind. All the plans in Hong Kong got ruined because of Jungkook and now you want me to lose my safely even here? Because you just have to meddle everywhere?

Be grateful you're not both corpses by now. Fly away tomorrow morning.
I will convince Abe to bring Jimin to the airport after you leave.
Please!"

Xie grabbed Namjoon's face and stared deep into his eyes.
He was fascinated by her. A small build. Filling forms. Big eyes, black hair.
She was so much smaller than yn, he couldn't believe she was his noona. And that so many people tremble in fear hearing her name.

"Noona...." Joon barely whispered and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.
Xie almost chocked hearing that word leaving Namjoon's mouth.
"The fuck you're...." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"Why are you so small? Aren't you scared? Can't they hurt you? I can run away. But can you? Do you need help?"
"Have you lost your mind?" Xie slapped his hand and got away from him.
"What is this stupid lad asking me? No. You can't." She was thinking.

"Do you think you can help me? With what? Please. Just get your woman and leave from here. I can handle my business!
Alone! As I always did!"

But Namjoon was just thinking how someone so small needs to carry everything. Alone. With no one by her side. Always running and hiding.

What type of life is this? Is it similar to theirs?
Cause they are also not free.
"Don't you ever regret? The choices you made? Have you come to love this life? Or you want to escape every day?"
Xie turned and locked her eyes with Namjoon.
"What?" She froze. It was like he was reading her soul.