Chapter 22

"Love him? In what way? Different that now?" Taehyung was scanning yn.
"I mean... I felt something for each of you, at some time. It's not like now I feel nothing at all.. so yes... I would love whoever of you to be the father.. I can't say I want one more or not.. it's just, big news for me."

"So, it would change something if the father was one of us?" Yoongi growled.
"I don't know.... You're asking to much now!"
"Well, baby doll! I hope you're happy, cause the third baby is also mine!" Taehyung was laughing.
Yn frowned a bit, but she tired to hide her emotions and gave him a big smile.

"Yaaa! So you're having twins, Tae!" She was giggling.
"Wanna know what it is?"
"Sure! I wanna!! Please, tell me!"
Jungkook got outside m. He couldn't take it anymore.
"Fuck! Him again! Just why? Not me? At least, it should've been Yoongi! I can't leave it like this!" And he left the hospital.

Yoongi was also upset about the news. He didn't want Jk to be tho, as it would complicate things for them. But Tae? He was already pretty unstable now... he needs to always monitor him, until he can take yn to a safe place.

"They say it's a girl! We are gonna have a pair!" Tae was really happy.
Yn tears rolled down her face.
"Girl? I'm gonna... have a baby girl?"
"Yes! We are!"
Taehyung went and hugged her tight. She hugged him back. She was staring at Yoongi. She could see he was hurt by the news.

"Yoongi's... this doesn't mean you won't be by my side! Remember, forever!" Yn broke the hug and reached out to him.
He came and grabbed her hand, trying to hide the tears what he was shedding.

"You made me believe your lies... you used to call me love and now you call me by my name... I wished you never pulled out away from me. I see you're wanting me, but you left me walking alone, like a dead man! I just need you! But I feel like you're giving me your last goodbye! So who will you call now love? I wish nobody can take my place! Hope when you're looking at him, to see my face!"

Yn was sobbing.
"You know it's not true! I also need you! All of this time! I was hard for me to accept that idea! Wishing you being always near me, hearing you laugh and sing... ohh how I miss that day! Just magic, nothing could compare! No other could remove the room, which is deep in my heart, with our memories! I can never not think about you!"

Taehyung was listening to them both.
"Remember the way you made me feel? Even if my heart was frozen, you made me think it's real! I just can't forget about it! Hoping you won't forget about me! Everything is great, but we have to wear this sickening disguise! My life was cut trough so loud! I know you'd be good without me, but I can't leave your side! I can't be alright!" He was crying silently.

Yn felt how her heart shrank more. "Sometimes, I just want someone to grab my hand, pick me up and be my man! But for now, there is no one who can love me like I am! I swear I will be good to you, but when the time is right... I just need, a last glance, to know what I did wrong!"

"At whom?" Yoongi asked trough his hiccups.
"My parents...." Yn was sobbing.
"Your what? You can't be serious..."Taehyung grabbed her by the hand.
"Ohh... Tae. I wanted to go... but had no courage. I wanna run away and see them for myself! But, now I'm not alone. So..."
"You want us to come with you?" Yoongi's face lit up.

"Yea... I would love if you could. Soon.... Cause I won't be able to fly soon..."
"Ahh... yes! I wanna come!" Taehyung mind was already plotting.
Namjoon and Jimin were listening outside.
"We can't them leave with her. Alone!"
Jimin was hissing.
"Ohhh! I know! They won't! Let's take the others and go to the company! Fast!"

Yoongi and Taehyung both slept in yn hospital room until she was discharged, three days later. Namjoon announced at the company they need a break. It was a nightmare. But the others also agreed to it. They were preparing for a long trip! To yn country! But yn didn't know, yet!