Chapter 23

Jungkook POV

When he saw on the news about Taehyung's car jumping of the bridge into the water, yn and Yoongi being with him, Jk knew. Taehyung just wanted to get rid of Yoongi.

Out of them all, the two of them often think alike. He was also plotting of ways to make yn pick him. But he didn't think about murder, yet.

He was so furious. He called a "black number."
"Password?"
"I accept the risk." Jk said in tiny.
"When?"
"As soon as possible."
"Tonight. At Madholic. 9pm."
"Sure."
And the call ended.

After this he called Namjoon.
"Had you seen the news?"
"Yes. I will head to the hospital now."
"I'm coming as well."
"See you in the parking lot!"
"Yeah..." see you, but I wished you would just disappear! Jk was thinking.

"Damn you all! Just why you had to mess with what's mine? I will show you who laughs the last!"
He went and drove like a maniac to the hospital.
The news of the third child broke him to pieces. Learning it's Taehyung'a just drove him mad.
"If these little aliens didn't exist, she would never give you this much attention!"

Being left hanging when Yoongi entered the room just made him decide it was the best decision to meet at the club tonight.
He left the hospital fast and went to the ATM. He had to withdraw big amounts of money in a couple of days. It will be needed.

Night came, so he wore a whole back outfit, black mask and a big hat. He took his motorcycle outta the garage and went to the club.

He was asked the password again, and after confirmation he was lead to a hidden room.
"What do you want?"
"I want to take a person out of the country."
"Need papers?" The gangster was laughing.
"No, I need to get her out without flying and knowing she got outside the country. Also, against her will."

"Now you're talking my language. When?"
"In a couple of days."
"I will be ready in a few hours, you just need to send a message to this number with the code Chuck Norris and your location."
"I got it!"

"Hold up, kiddo! Where you learned about me?"
"Should I say? I believe this stuff it's better untold. No?"
"Smart. Yeah... you know it well. Someone inside?"
"Maybe? What you gonna give me so you know?"
"You wanna trade with me?"
"Why not? If you wanna know, pay me!"

"How much?"
"Not money. I want something to induce miscarriage."
"You sure?"
"Yes. Just for that. No harm to her. Also, I need to put her to sleep."
"I have what you need. Now give me a name."
"Beomyong."

"Ww-what? Where you heard that name?"
"I payed for what I asked. If you wanna know more, give me something else then."
"No! I don't wanna know! I will handle the deal! You can go!"
"Sure! See ya!"
And he left just like he bought some candies.

"Never touch that man! You got it? You idiots! Why you brought him to me?"
"Boss. He knew the password."
"Of course he knew!! He is.... Fuck! This shit could go so wrong! Search up the woman he wants to smuggle outside of Korea! Trace him everywhere he goes!"

"Yes boss!"
"Fuck... it had to be Beomyong nephew, our waka gashira!"
(*waka gashira in gangs mean lieutenant, the second man in charge, after the leader)

Jungkook went back to his place and started to gather his stuff. He then went to yn house and managed to get some of her stuff. What he thought it would be needed.

For three days he just blend well, withdrew a lot of money and tried to hide his steps. Tae could spot his plan and mess them up.
No one knew, but Taehyung aunt was well known by the Chinese mafia. Even Jungkook would have a hard time dealing with her. So he just act like before.