Chapter 7

Jungkook was taken a back. I mean, he thought he knew why yn was affraid, but it's not like he had never done this before. It was not that dangerous, in his mind.

"Listen, I understand you're scared, but I'm fine. You don't need to yell.
I rushed cause I wanted to see you faster. I want to tell you something..."but he didn't manage to finish his sentence, because yn smashed his lips with hers.

He embraced her so tight they could feel each others heart beat.
"Ohhh, I like this already.." Jungkook whispered in her mouth.
They ate each others lips, tongue. Exploring every nook and cranny.

Yn was holding him by the nape, ruffling his fluffy hair.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry. Forgive me, before, I didn't mean to yell. It's just, I was in a car crash before so I am afraid of speeding.
I don't want you to get hurt. .but I'm happy you came to see me. I was waiting for you..."

"Ohh, my princess. I understand! I will never do it again. Only if you run, again!"
Yn blushed. "I didn't!"
"And I'm happy you stayed. Listen, my feelings ...."

Yn interrupted him. "Before you talk further, cause I know what you want to say, I need to tell you a story. Did you eat? Let's order more food and have a long chat."
"Ok. I'm starving!"
Jungkook ordered some food for him and desert for them both.
"I see we have some champagne. Wanna drink?"
"Yes" yn said softly.

Yn stared at him while he was eating as she was taking small sips from her glass. She was amazed by his baby bare face, those muscular arms and his tattoos. She saw them clearly and traced them with her eyes.
"Want to see more?"  Jk asked playfully.
"I suppose they are interesting. I would like to. But later. If you still wish to."

"Only the best for my princess!!"
They ate the deserts and ordered another bottle of champagne.

"So, I want you to listen to me and don't ask me questions. I want to be able to tell you everything. After I finish, you may ask me whatever you want to know more. If you still want me, then we need to figure things out."
"I don't understand" Jungkook shaked his head.
"I know. But you will, later."

And this was the second time she began to tell her story. Jungkook stood there, listening everything. About her parents, her brother Sam, the abuse, the club, the rape, Alex and how she managed to run away.

How she came to Seoul and how she became Army. Why she felt a connection with them and felt safe, even if she was scared at first.

She couldn't look at Jungkook while talking. She could hear him sniffing. He was crying. His both cheeks were wet, his nose was red and his eyes were dark, black, like he was possessed.
She then went on, with what happened between her and Taehyung, after with Yoongi.

She explained to him why she wanted to run away at first but why she couldn't, in the end.
Jk felt his stomach was upset and run to the bathroom. He threw everything up.
Yn went after him. She held his head and helped him clean himself .

"Are you ok?" she asked softly.
"Am I ok!!!???" Jk raised his voice at her. But he didn't mean that. He was just overwhelmed by all the information.
"Are you ok??? How are you alive???" he was crying so hard his shoulders were shaking.

"Kookie! I'm fine, now. I did a lot of therapy. I have friends. Years went by. I met you and the others. I'm here, look at me..."

"All this time I thought I am suffering and that I lost so much and I wanted to have something I shouldn't just because I'm hurt and you... what you had... I could never.... I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!"
"No! Your pain is also important!!! Don't compare yourself with me!! We are different!"

"Yes, yn! We are so different! But I love you! I don't care! Who you had and who you want! You can have them both! But be mine!"
"Jungkook... don't say that. I know you don't really mean it. And I could never do that. I just need time to realize my own feelings for you all..."