Chapter 8

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Yoongi arrived to Busan. They booked two rooms and went inside. The whole ride they barRoy talked. Yoongi knew that this situation stressed Taehyung so much.
He was biting on his fingers until he bled, typing on the phone and crying in the back. He didn't realize that maybe his feelings for yn are also strong, maybe stronger that his.

"No, I should think about myself first. He had many chances. I didn't stop them. I couldn't stop him. Neither Jungkook. I need to wait... fuck but I don't want to!! Just where is she?"

Taehyung got undressed and went on the couch. He was pale as a ghost.
On the road, all he could think was yn. Yn with Jungkook. Yn with Yoongi. How did they do it? Does she like them more? Was he not sweet enough? Not loving enough? Or maybe lying to much?

"Why did I send that message?? Of course she would call Jk. What did I think? What feelings would she have for a sex maniac? Why can't I be honest for once? It's already hurting to much."

His gaze was lingering on a certain message.
"I already fucked everything up. What could be worse?" so he just send it. To yn.
(This was Tae original letter to yn, but he changed it with the other one, because he was affraid not to get hurt, so he thought it's better for yn to think he is playful and not that serious, but he was! He didn't want to admit it that time.)

"You are making me feel so shy,
everytime I loook into your eyes,
I get that feeling I am lost in space,
Whenever I hear your voice,
My heart skips and I feel so lost,
I get the feeling this is what you can call Love,
But will never see it bloom,
As I can never say for real,
But I feel the need to tell you this,
Thank you for making me feel how much being in love with you hurts."
(message delivered)

He then slumbered on the couch, getting two pillows into his embrace and fell asleep.

***
Yn and Jungkook came back to bed after washing out. Yn was sitting on the side of the bed.
"Kookie, I want to try something. I want to make you feel good, also, as you did before... I mean.. can I?"
Jungkook choked with water and looked at yn with big eyes.
"You want what?" he asked like he didn't hear well the first time.

"I want to... you know. Also taste you." She replied, slightly blushing. Was it wrong of her wishing to do the same? She was also intrigued by him and wished to please him.

"Ohh, princess. Only if you want to. You don't need to, return the favor." Jk coughs a little.
"I want to do it because I want to taste you, feel you, not because I need to..."
"Ok, I understand..."
"Can you stand up then, here, in front of me?" Yn asked softly.
"Everything for my princess."

Yn was staring at his size, it was cute, being soft. She put her hands on it, sliding it, yn could hear Jk hissing a little, as he felt the warmth of her hand. He got hard again in no time.

Yn tongue went first for the tip, she slowly made long strips of saliva down his length.
Jungkook was groaning. His dick was throbbing already. Yn took a deep breath and pushed him inside her mouth. She felt him reaching at the back of her throat, but she relaxed her muscles. She wanted to take him all in. She took him deeper than he expected, and his pelvis flinched.

"Yn, stop... you're gonna choke... damn, you make me want to grab your hair and ruin your mouth!"
"Do it" yn muffled... as she nodded her head as a yes.
Jungkook grabbed her hair and titled her head back.
"Are you sure?"
Yn nodded a small yes. Her eyes were shining so bright.

"Just what is she thinking? I wanted to be gentle! I wanted to shower her with my love! Fuck, I can't.... She is making me snap!" Jk was thinking.
He then slowly pushed his dick more inside yn mouth, slide half out and then trusted more inside. Yn was trying to not gag on it.