Chapter 26

Yoongi almost ran to the others.
"Ok, we are in deep shit. We should have never came to HK with Taehyung. Now, we need to run!"

"What are talking about, Yoongi?" Namjoon gave him a stare.
"Well, I just talk with Beomyong, you know, Jk uncle? And when he heard the name of Xie, he went mad. I knew that bitch was dangerous. He said we need to get out of here and he will take the first flight and come here. We just need to hide until then!"

"What did you do, Suga?" Jhope was scratching his head.
"Maybe he is just overreacting? Why did you call him?"
"Cause I know for sure that woman is not Tae's aunt! Can't you all just see it? She is young, our age! Her voice doesn't match!"

"I can say that Yoongi is right. Not only her voice, but also her body. I mean..." Jimin was mumbling.

"Yes, Jimin! We know. Tae told us. You fucked her?" Namjoon was snorting.
"I did. And it was truly... not a woman. A girls body. That I can say for sure."

"Yeah... good for you. Seems she satisfied you. But, how yn?" Namjoon was clenching his jaw.
"Or did your love for her went into thin air while reaching in Hong Kong?"

Jimin was hurt by Namjoon's words. But he couldn't say anything back. He was right. Was this prove he didn't love yn enough?
"So, what are we going to do, then? Trust Taehyung or go with what Jungkook uncle told Yoongi?" Jin came to them.

"I think we should wait here. Taehyung won't let us be harmed, no? Also, can we trust that guy?" Jimin said.
"I'm for going into hide." Yoongi was staring at them. "And we should, until she won't spot us roaming free."

"I agree with Yoongi. I don't know, she is rather scary. We can't trust her, also Tae may not be able to know her plans." Namjoon was ready to go out.
"I think one of us should stay here. Who is gonna tell Tae?" Hobi was having doubts.

"Ok. Then we should do it this way. Jimin could stay? He got her attention. Maybe play her some more? Just to buy us time. How about it, Jimin?" This was Hobi idea.
"I don't think it's right. She could feel something is off, Jimin being all over her, so suddenly." Namjoon didn't know what he should do.

"Maybe I should stay?"
"No, you can't! Joon, we need you!" Yoongi snarled.
"Fine. You all go. Don't make it obvious. I don't know if you can pass the security. Leave everything behind and just take some cash. I will wait for Taehyung to come and then, I don't know? Try calling the room a few hours later." Jin was thinking about any route they could play.

"This seems legit. Sure. Let's try it this way. Maybe we should go out one by one?"
Yoongi was watching the lobby.
"Let's go two by two." Namjoon whispered while grabbing Jimin's hand.
"Fuck this shit! Tell me again, why are we running?" Hobi was giggling, while following Yoongi.

"You think it would be better to stay?"
"I truly don't know. I feel like this shit will blow out. I just hope Jungkook and yn are safe."
"Same, Hoba. Same!"

They all managed to sneak out, and when they wanted to leave, they saw Jin running to them.
"Don't leave me alone with the witch!"
"Ohhh, I just knew! Jin, shut up!" Namjoon was facepalming.

"Jin, what's wrong?" Hobi and Jimin were laughing.
"You can't leave me here alone!!!! What's wrong with you all?"
"Of course! Let's just, go! But where?"
"I don't know. The airport?" Yoongi didn't want ask Beomyong where they should meet.
"Fine, let's find a cab, then!"

They managed to reach the airport, unnoticed. Or, so they thought. They searched the arrivals from Seoul, and went to the terminal. But, they don't know whom should they expect?
Hours went by, and they were more and more scared. People started to take notice of their presence, so only being spotted by army or press should happen now.