Chapter 4

"Tae, stop! Someone is coming over here.." yn tried to whisper but in that moment he was on the verse of finishing.
"Yaaaa, Tae, just end this!"

Yoongi was almost reaching the counter when Taehyung pulled Yn pants up and turned aside, so he can zip his.
But Yoongi saw that. He was not that drunk. But didn't say a word. He wanted to take no part in Jungkook vs Taehyung beef.

I mean, yn was beautiful indeed, but not enough to start another fight. His head was hurting enough due to alcohol!

"What you doing, little kids!?" Yoongi asked. "Hope Tae isn't bothering you, yn if I recall?"
"Yes.....we are making tea..." Yn shuttered while trying to explain.
"Oh, ok, then I'll call the others.
Guys, we have tea and ramen, come here!"

Namjoon and Jungkook got up and came beside Yoongi. Taehyung was pretending to wash some glasses. He was to embarrassed by what he just did!
"What's wrong with me? I never behave this recklessly. This woman is to dangerous! Damn, I can't forget that warmth, I need to make her mine! Whatever the costs!"

Jungkook came on yn behind and whispered:
"Hey princess, are you ok? How you feel?"
"I'm better now, thank you, Jungkook" yn said while taking his hand and caressing his cheek.
"What about you?"

Jungkook felt so proud that yn was not scared anymore and he felt she is approaching him more intimate. Little did he knew she was like that because she felt guilty of what they did before and with Taehyung.

They ate in silence and after they finished the tea, Yoongi said it's time to go back to the dorm. They were out for to many hours and the others should be worried about them, as they didn't announce anyone as well.
You could see on Jungkook and Taehyung face they didn't want to leave, but because Namjoon insisted on it, all four of them left.

Yn then run away to the bathroom and threw everything up. She was so shaken! It was the first time she had intimate contact after she ran away from Alex!! She was scared and ashamed but she also didn't want to accept the idea that she liked it.

Yes, she enjoyed every moment of it. With Tae but also with Jungkook.They iginite a fire inside her every time they touch her and look so deep into her eyes, that she feels the past is just a strange dream and not reality.

She took a shower really fast, cleaning herself up when she felt how Taehyung's stuff was dripping on her tight.
"Ahhh, he is so not careful. I'm not on birth control! I should go to the pharmacy. But I'm to tired. Tomorrow." And after this she went straight to sleep.

Back to their dorm, Yoongi pressed the boys to confess what that all was about and how they knew yn.
Taehyung refused to talk and went to him room. Jungkook shared the whole story, but he didn't knew how Taehyung got in contact with yn.
"He must've taken her number from your phone, Jk. Was he in your room last night?" Namjoon said.
"Yes, he was. He left when I went to take a shower and I didn't see him until the evening, at yn place. I suppose you're right! That damned fox!"

Jungkook was really upset. How could Tae take yn number and go after her without even asking him about his intentions? He liked her first, he took the risk of stealing her number, and Tae just went after her, right under her nose.
"I will make him regret crossing me. Wait and see, Taehyung" Jungkook angrily thought and went to take a shower.

Yn slept the whole night, and woke up pretty early in the morning. Her house was a mess and it wasn't even hers, she rented that place for a few weeks.
"What am I going to do about this? I can't replace everything!!" She started crying when her phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Morning! Did I wake you up? It's Yoongi. We met yesterday. You know, at your place?"
"Yes, I know you. Good morning, Yoongi. No, I wasn't sleeping. I got up already."
"Ok. Care to join me outside for breakfast and a coffee? I believe we have much to talk about. You know, your place looks like it got demolished."
"Sure, text me the address. We will meet there."
"I can come and pick you up, you know!"
"No, I'll be there."
"Sure. See you in a bit!" and he hung up.
After he texted her an address, it was a small place, really hidden.