Chapter 25

Taehyung went back to the others.
"Did you find Jimin?" Jin was joking.
"I think so.. but I didn't check. From the sound of it, I'm sure they were hitting it of."
"Jimin and your aunt? Isn't she like, old?" Hobi came when he heard what Tae said.

"Honestly speaking, I don't know her age. Father and she always avoid this question,  like it should remain untold."

"Here they come!" Joon signaled them.
Jimin was alone, while Xie stopped at the bar.
She asked Tae to sit next to her, by waving her hand at the seat.
"I'll be right back. Keep your eyes on Jimin."
"Sure!"

"Auntie! Where you've been?" Tae tried to act like he was surprised she just came back.
"What you mean? I believe you saw where I was?"
"Wha what?"

"Don't pretend. I know you saw me. Us. Me and Jimin. But I don't understand. Why did you keep watching?"
Tae was feeling his blood rising.
"I didn't... I don't know what you mean about this..." he asked for a drink .

Xie put her hand on his thigh.
"Are you sure? Cause I know what I saw...
And if I'm not mistaken, you enjoyed what you saw... why is that?"

"You're just drunk. Stop talking."
"Oh my... poor Taehyung. Are you sulking now? Cause you got caught? You're a dirty whore, aren't ya?"

"I'm not sulking. I'm just pissed! You're the whore! Why you had to fuck my best friend? You don't have where to pick a fuck?"
"Ohhh. That's it! So what? He is cute, feisty, sexy!! Look around you! I don't see here small looking ones!"

"Then search it else where!"
"Maybe I will...." She gripped his flesh, digging her nails into his tight.
"Ahhh... be careful!"
"How about we move it somewhere else?"
"You're on!" And Tae jerked her off the chair.
"Follow me."

They walked for a few minutes. Reached inside a studio, where there was a hidden door, behind the library.
"Get inside. I will come after I make a phone call. Give me your phone." Xie voice was different, which made Taehyung startled.

"I won't hurt you. Do you trust me?"
"Should I? Seems like I do..." Tae gave her his phone and went inside the room.
When he stepped in, the lights went on. It was a cute, small mini apartment. He removed his jacket and sat on the couch.
"Just what is this?"

Xie callled her men, informing them she is gone for the night. Also, they had to take the kids to the hotel, when they are ready to leave.
She then sent her husband a message.
"I want to tell him more about me. I won't divulge everything. I want to see if he is smart enough. Don't look for me tonight."

After this, she entered into the hidden room.
"Do you like the view?"
"I do." Tae had a glass of iced whiskey and he was staring on the window, at the lights outside.
"I want everything we talk to be private. Are you down to this!"
"Of course. I wouldn't follow you here, now, would I?"
"Playing coy? Get ready then!"

And Xie removed her wig. Then she got her contacts out. Taehyung just stared at her.
"I will go take a shower. You, change into something comfortable."
He could just nod.
"Good boy!"

Tae searched into the closet. Clothes, all ideal for him, were there. Like he put them himself inside. He picked something cute, and turned some music on.

Xie came out pretty fast out to the bathroom. But she was like, a whole other person. Different hair, body, her face looked... younger. Like she was barely 30. Not even!
"Auntie?" Taehyung dropped the remote.
"I'm Xie. But I'm not you're aunt... Tae? Do you want to know more?"
Tae came near her... he was caressing her cheeks...
"What is this? You... you're much younger... are you? Did you lie to me? What are you?"
"I can't tell you yet.. but Tae! Believe me! I love you!"