Chapter 13

Namjoon approached yn carefully, trying not to show hostility on his face.
"Hey there! I want to show you something,  could you spare some of your time? Here, I came with something for you!" He shoved a cocktail into yn hands.
"Does it have alcohol?"
"I believe a small amount. Jin made them".

"Then I'm sorry but I can't drink it. I have some juice here!" She smiled cutely at him.
"Ohh, just great. Now she wants to be all cute and funny. Maybe I can make the move instead of Jimin? He seems kinda unsure today."
"Would you like to come with me for a small walk? My head hurts a little?" He asked playful.

"Sure! I'm getting kinda bored here! No offense, but some movement would do me good."
"That's great"  he gave yn his arm and she linked with him. She never imagined that this will make Namjoon think she was such an easy prey.

Jungkook place was huge, so he just chose a path, into the garden, where they could not be seen.
"She sure doesn't talk much. How can she be ARMY? She barely reacts to my touch. What the fuck? Is she so insensitive?
Or she dislikes me? Nahh, that can't be. Women droll all over me! She is the same! Maybe I should be more bold!"
He tried to touch her waist, but yn flinched. She looked into his eyes, scared, with that deer look.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. I was just enjoying your company, so I got carried a little."
"It's fine" yn nodded.
"Fine, what? Just get the hint... what more do you need? Ohh, she drives me insane!" Namjoon was thinking.
"So, how do you enjoy your life being Jk lover?" He spouted out of the blue. He couldn't even believe what he asked her.
"What's wrong with you, Namjoon?" He asked himself.

"Everything is so great! I mean, I'm scared a little and I never wanted to make it so big... I just want a normal relationship..." yn eyes were sparkling. She really meant that.
"Normal? With an idol? Wrong move, babe!" Namjoon was smirking.
Yn looked at him, not budging.
"Ohh, I know. But I don't regret my decision, tho I know we will have hard times due to his... position."

"Look. You seem cute. Smart. I really like you..." Namjoon fast approached, getting his hands on her waist and pulling her close to him chest. She was so small, comparing to him. She looked lost between his arms.

"How about some fun?"
"Take your hands off, pleasse. I don't want to make a scene. Not today." Yn told him. Calmly. She wasn't budging an inch. She tried to push him with her hands.

"Hmm, feisty, aren't ya? I like a bitch that plays hard to get..."
Yn froze. She was baffled. What did he just said to her? She was pissed. She smacked his forearm and got released from his embrace.
She tried to run back to the villa, but he caught up to her.

"Why you running? I know you wanna play. I see it, in your eyes. You're not in love with Jk, are you?"
"Yes, I am! And this is not your damn business!" Yn yelled at him.
Suddenly, Jiminpopped out in front of her.
"Hey, there! Having troubles?"
"Nothing I can't handle!" Yn snarled.
"I can see so. Let's get back to the boys. I believe your groom was asking about you."
"Fine!"

Jimin gave Namjoon a dirty look. He was saying like "stay back! You're ruining everything!"
"You good, Namjoon?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah, don't mind me. Maybe I drank too much." And he also followed them.
They entered the villa, and listened to the boys talking. They were all surprised of what they could hear. Yn was listening careful.

**
Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi didn't pay that much attention to yn leaving together with Namjoon.  They trusted him, and he also wasn't aware of their full story or about the pregnancy, so their leave went unnoticed.

But Jimin knew, so he went after them, following at a safe distance, not to be spotted.
The boys joined Hobi and Jin, and started to drink and talk.
"So, how is married life treating you, Jk? I mean, soon to be groom? You sure took us by surprise!" Jin asked.
"I'm so impatient! I can't wait for the wedding!"