Chapter 32

"Curiosity killed the cat, Jimin! Remember. Never ask what you don't wanna know!"
What could it be? That he can't say? Don't tell me, they killed them??

Fuck! I should've known! They are all psychopaths! I can't stay here!
I was just driven by madness. I was upset seeing Yn and Namjoon together and I ran at the first person available. I know.

This won't be love or a relationship. I can't even fly on my own without being harassed. How could I come visit... visit what?
Jimin.. what is wrong with you? Do I want to see this man.. this thug, once again?

"Hey. You seem to be drifted far away. Are you ok? You know, you don't have to lie to me. You know?
It's my job to read people. And I can see from you glare and body language that you're afraid and want to run away. There is no need to sleep here.
Let me dress up and I will show you a guest room."

"No! Abe! It's just...." I went and grabbed his arm, but the force he moved with made me fall in my knees. He didn't push nor pull, but his weight surely unbalanced me.

He came rushing down to me, kneeling again in front of me. That made me feel like I was someone truly important to him. Tho I know those were just stupid thoughts. We just met today.

"Seems you're more fragile than I thought, tiger. Hehe, I believe a cub, cause you sure act like one. Look. I don't wanna mess around or ruin you. I like to have fun and I play cute with my partners.

But sometimes I can be rather aggressive. You know, how I was just before. But it's only due to excitement. I don't like to inflict pain on others. I mean, on those I like.

But you don't have to strain yourself. I'm sure we both won't have a good time when you just tremble in fear hearing my voice. "

"I'm not scared. I mean. What you meant with those people you and Xie like? Do you kill them?"
"What?" He was staring at me like he saw an unicorn
"I mean... you said I don't wanna know and that they. So I supposed you dispose of them?"

"Are you crazy? Do you think we are thugs?? We are proud yakuza! I have a cod of honor I need to respect and my master reputation would be ruined! I would rather kill myself than ruin my house and clan name with something like that!!"

"Ohhh. Do you don't kill them?" I was rather relieved and he saw my expression changed.
"Don't tell me you believed I will kill you after you sleep with me... Jimin!" He was laughing so hard he just sat down beside me.

"I think you saw to many movies. Forget everything. Those are not reality. I would never do something like that. Specially, not to you!"
He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. Caressing my face and thighs, I cuddled up to his chest.

"Not even those who slept with Xie?"
"Did you?"
"Yea. But once. And I didn't lie. I didn't know her before. It just, happened."
"I understand." He didn't even flinch. I was disappointed.

"Did you, Jimin, look at me," he grabbed my chin and stared dead into my eyes. "Came inside her?"
"Uhmmm.... Yes I did." I was hesitant at first but I didn't wanna lie to him.

"Ok. Well. I will need to talk to her about this. She said she bought me something cute. I thought she is talking about you, as she knows my tastes rather well. But seems like I was mistaken.

Look. If she will claim you, I can't fight back. We, can't make it work that way."
"What do you mean, claim me? But what am I, a piece of meat?"

"No. But I never managed to get someone from her. And I don't even wanna try. Maybe I don't play dirty, but she does. She is the type of woman who enjoys the hunt, even if eventually she will kill the prey."