Chapter 30

"Missed me?" It was none other than Xie. And she wasn't alone.
Jiro was dumbstruck. What was Xie doing here? So quick?

"I doubt she did all this after messaging me. So she was already on her way?" He was thinking.
"Xie... my.." he didn't finish the sentence, cause Xie wasn't alone in the car. Two men were also there.

"Who did you brought here with you?"
"Can't you tell?" She signaled them to get out. It was Namjoon and Jimin.
"Should I know them?" Jiro frowned. He disliked so much seeing Xie with people he couldn't control.

"How about we talk more inside?" Jiro grabbed Xie arm, while gesturing for the two ones to follow him.
Namjoon and Jimin followed in silence. They were pretty anxious coming to Japan, and  seeing Jiro, so different from their expectations, they got a bit scared.
But they came here for yn.

Xie took Jungkook and Taehyung out of the secret room after Beomyong left. She told them to get their friends and come to the airport. She then told Sun Yee she will give them a drive, because they are flying soon to Seoul.

When arriving there, she said the rest should go with Beomyong and be protected in Seoul, while she would go to Jiro, in Tokyo. Namjoon insisted he wants to see yn and bring her back to Seoul, and Xie agreed. While they bought their tickets, Jimin came also and refused to fly with the others, so Xie had no choice but to pick him up with them also.

She knew Jiro won't be pleased, but she just wanted to escape from Hong Kong faster. Just for a few days! Little did she knew this will bring other results, and not what she had in mind.

Jungkook and Taehyung protested a lot. They also wanted to travel with Xie. Beomyong wanted her to come with them to Seoul. He also had in mind to get rid of Sun Yee. But how, if he had to go back with the kindergarten after him? Just why did he let Jungkook leave there? He often wondered.

Arriving inside the mansion, Jiro started to yell at his men.
He called Abe, informing him it's false alarm and that someone came to pick yn up. The man came from yn room and nodded, picking Namjoon and Jimin and making them go upstairs.

"Now, it's your turn!" He tossed Xie almost in air, placing her on his shoulder. He smacked her ass, hard.
Xie wanted to whine, but she knew he was just angry. Truly angry. This was not just a play between siblings.

"You've been truly a bad girl! My Xie! I tried, so hard... but I can't. Any longer!" Jiro was growling, while caressing her thighs. But his touch was rough, violent. He squeezed her flesh so hard, Xie felt how his nails are digging into her bare exposed skin.

Jiro reached to his car, he tossed Xie inside and drove away from the mansion. He stopped only when they reached... in the middle of nowhere. Just... land! It was a remote area, not even a small building in sight.

He stopped and got out of the car. Running a bit further, he yelled in frustration. Xie was a bit scared. Her hands were trembling, but she stopped herself. She didn't want Jiro to see her weak side. It was enough she cried in Beomyong arms.

But he was, different. Jiro is pure yakuza, down to his core. Every bone in him, it fits this mafia style. He would never want to be something else.  Not after all he had to endure to have his own gang.

And Xie knew. He was insane. Driven mad by jealousy and anxiety. She tried to pretend so many times, but now, can she, still?

"Just how long are you gonna keep up at this, Jiro? Why can't you just forget about, everything? We, don't match. Never will and still wouldn't. You're everything I desire to avoid. Why are you tormenting me such? Also, you're hurt in the process..." Xie whispered , but Jiro couldn't hear her.