Chapter 9

Jungkook managed to get out of the car. He was not baldly hurt. The driver that hit him ran away. Just great! His car was kinda messed up.
"Will I manage to at least get to the beach?" He didn't care he was bleeding and hurt. "I need to reach Taehyung in time! I can feel it! Death is near them!"

Two years after he joined Bangtan, Jungkook knew he was different. He could feel the boys emotions.
Sadnes, happiness, depression, guilt, whatever was near them.
He felt Taehyung sorrow and the love he had for yn when they met at the company, before he went to meet yn. But now, all that filled the room he had so much joy with yn, was just death.

He knew the others won't believe him, so he never talked about this. But he managed to sway Yoongi tonight. If only he could reach them faster!

Yoongi was near the beach. He got out of the car and start running towards the water. He couldn't see no one!
"Where are they?"

He went to Taehyung car, but nobody was there. The car was open.
"They couldn't leave by foot. They should be on the beach."
He called both yn and Taehyung phones, but no one picked up. No noise could be heard.
"I,I, are they in the water?"
He ran away to the shore, looking after them. It was to dark, he couldn't see.

Then a car approached the beach and went straight to the water.
Jungkook quickly got out.

"Did you find them? Where is yn?"
"I don't know...." Yoongi muttered.
"I can't find them. I don't see them anywhere. I even called their phones. No one picked up...." He said already scared.

Jungkook searched his phone and started calling yn. Yoongi saw the light inside the water. He picked up yn phone..
"Fuck! They are inside the sea!!!" He yelled.
Jungkook felt his blood boiling. He was on the verge to pass out.... He didn't know how to look after them. He was not feeling well. He was also hurt...

"Hyung, I can't. You need to look after them."
"Where can I find them, Jk? It's the middle of the night! I can't see anything!"

***
Yn was struggling inside Taehyung embrace. She could feel the water swallowing them both.
She knew well what Tae wanted to do.
What she didn't have the guts to do, many times before.
She wasn't scared to die, but she wanted him to be safe and alive.
She embraced him even harder, as they emerged under water.

Taehyung could feel her embrace, so he squeezed her even hard. Yn gathered all her air and smashed her lips on Tae.
They kissed, so hot, she couldn't even feel the water around them. But she knew they won't have enough air soon.

Keeping Taehyung tight with her legs, she struggled to get at the surface, for air.
She took a good grasp of air, went under water and gave it to Tae, pushing him up.

Finally, he was at the surface, coughing and grasping for air. But yn didn't come up.
She wanted to go deeper, to be swollen by the sea tonight.

Taehyung was yelling like crazy after yn... but it was dark. What could he find there, in that abyss?

Yoongi was also swimming around the shore, trying to find them or at least hear them. And in that monumental silence, he did! He heard Taehyung.
"Tae, Tae! Yn!!" Yoongi was yelling so loud that also Jungkook heard him.
"Where are you?"
"Yoongi? I can't find yn!"
"What? Where are you?" Yoongi was just aimlessly swimming, listening to Tae voice.

"Did you find her?" Jungkook was yelling from the beach. He could feel blood dripping from his nose.
"Shit, this is bad..."
"I can't see her!" He heard both Yoongi and Taehyung yelling.
"What do you mean??? Where is sheeee????" Jungkook wanted to go into the sea but he fainted.

Yn wanted to finish her life here. But suddenly she remembered Jungkook doe eyes, the way she felt with him, and also what if Taehyung didn't make it? So she gathered all her strength and went up to the surface.
She needed a few minutes to catch her breath. She heard Taehyung yelling. Also another voice.