Chapter 21

The next day, yn woke up first. Her body was all sore, as she could barely move. The boys were still glued to her.
"Morning..." she whispered while playing with Yoongi hair, which has longer, and also caressing Taehyung ear lobe.
"Could I get up, please? I need to use the bathroom...!"

Yoongi was giggling, he hugged her belly and placed kissed on it.
"Are my boys to active for mommy?"
"They are.... All night they weren't quiet..."
Taehyung woke up and he was stretching.
"I could feel them move and kicking my hand. They don't love daddy?"
Yn was laughing so hard.
"Now I wanna get up, move!" She was running to the bathroom.

"Yo, morning to you, kitten! Slept well?"
Yoongi gave Tae a long stare.
"Surprisingly, I slept really well. You?"
"Same! I felt asleep so fast! Usually I can't, until I get used to the place."
"Hmmm, maybe this is the right house for us..."
"It should be! It costed a fortune!" Tae was grunting.

"That's cause you wanted a big yard! Like we have a football team here!"
"But we can have, no?"
"Shut up!" Yoongi threw a pillow at Tae.
"Only if you birth the rest!" Yn was yelling with the door open.
"Cause hell I won't go trough this again!"
They were all laughing.

Tae and Yoongi scurried to their room, they washed and changed themselves and went downstairs. Yn was cooking scrambled eggs and some berry pancakes.

"Have time to grab a bite?"
"We are free until Monday... so yeah. Let's eat together." Yoongi said.
"Ohh... sounds good."
"We will leave from here directly. Wanna spend some time together, outside?" Tae popped his head near the stove.

"I would love to! I'm so sick of staying inside! I already feel like I'm in a prison! Where can we go?" Yn said without realizing...

Yoongi felt how his smile dropped. Taehyung eyes were so big, staring at him.
"Prison, she said.... Damn! And we want her to feel normal... how! With us?" Yoongi was thinking.

"We can't go anywhere, but for you, yn, I could go trough flames! Cause you deserve it all! I never realized she would feel trapped inside.. this empty house.. fuck!
Tae you're not smart! Let's think of a plan..."

"How about be go to visit Daegu?" Yoongi spluttered without even asking Tae.
"Yes! I wanna go! It's your town, no? I was never there!! Can we?" Yn was already jumping.

"Of course we can! Let's eat and pack lightly!" Taehyung gave her a smile.
"It's good, no?" Yoongi asked him low.
"Yeah! I'm surprised I  never thought about this! Maybe... it will be good! "
"I can't wait!" Yn was squirming and ate everything and ran to her room to pack.

"A small change.. should do us good! But like, wanna visit home?" Tae asked Yoongi.
"No! My parents don't know... yet. I can't bring myself to explain all this.. to them."
"Mine don't know yet. But I wanna tell them! Fuck, Yoongi, I wanna scream to the whole world I'm gonna be a father! But..."

"You can't... cause we are both.. I know! I wanna do the same! Ugh..."
"How can we untangle this?"
"I have an idea, but it's not that great. And yn will never approve of it, I'm sure."
"What do you mean?" Tae was fixing Yoongi.
"Let's go pack. I'll explain to you later."
"Fine!"

They both went up and took a small bag. It's not like they will stay to much there, so they only took one change of clothes.
"Are you ready?" Yn was yelling from the lobby.
"Yes! Ready to go?" Yoongi was running down the stairs.
Taehyung was already outside, preparing the car.
"You gonna drive?" Yn was looking at the big back SUV.
"Yes. Why? Scared?"
"Ahh. No. Just... hope I won't be sick."

When they were ready to get out of Seoul, Yoongi gave Namjoon a message, telling him they are making a trip with yn to Daegu.
He was on the back, with yn, trying to help her is she felt car sick. Taehyung was looking at them in the mirror.