Chapter 28

"Fuck! You don't know shit! If not, who are you?"
Yn flinched. She got scared. Nothing seemed to work for her.
"I would rather die, than live this way again!" She was thinking.

The smell in the car, she knew it to well. Tabasco, alcohol and drugs. And gunpowder. No matter how much perfume you may spray, for those who know it, will always distinguish it.

Jiro saw he scared her, and tried to ask again, in another manner.
"Look, Xie said you need protection. I don't know who you are and I truly don't care. I hate loud women. So you better be quiet and let me deal with everything.
Now, you're pregnant with Taehyung's children?"

"I was pregnant. Yes. With Taehyung. But I am not his woman."
"Was? What's the meaning of that?"
"I went trough a miscarriage while traveling from Seoul to Hong Kong... on the ship..." yn legs started to tremble.

"Fuck! Who knows about this?"
"Just Jungkook."
"Who?"
"Jungkook. I suppose you don't know him. He was the one who brought me here. I mean, seems I'm in Japan now, I meant to HK."
"Ohhh.... I know him! But what were you two going then?"

"We... I... we just..." yn couldn't speak anymore.
"Is he your man?"
"What? No!" Yn shouted and then covered her mouth.
"He is not!"

"But what are you doing traveling together? And making Taehyung come to that dragon's den?"

"I don't understand. I know nothing. Jk just..."
"Were you kidnapped?"
"Yes... I was..." tears dropped down yn cheeks.

Jiro sat beside yn and wiped her tears.
"I don't wanna see this. Don't make me work more. Ok, but how do you know Xie?"
"I don't know her... I never heard this name. Why?"
Jiro felt how this is gonna give him a bigger headache. What was this mess?

"Look. I agreed to take you in, because my sister, Xie, asked for my help. I don't truly care about your situation, but I won't harm you.
I agreed to this just so I can take Xie away from...." He realized yn doesn't know anything, and tried not to tell much.

"Out of Hong Kong. I need to make her come here, to me. I'm the boss here, so you need to listen to me only.
Just be quiet and don't stand in my way. Other that this, you can do whatever you want.
Almost. You can't leave the mansion without security.
Understood?"

"Yes. Thank you!" Yn didn't dare to say anything anymore.

Jiro was stealing glances at her.
She had fair skin, long and straight brownish hair with golden reflections. Her light green eyes were bigger, plump lips and round face. Her body, well, you could see she is a woman, taller than what he usually saw and curvier.

"How old are you?"
Yn was taken by surprise by his question, but answered fast.
"I'm 30."
"Yeah? We're the same age, then. My name is Jiro. Jiro Kiyota. You better remember it."
"I will. "

"You don't talk much?"
"I'm not sure what I am supposed to talk about. And you said, I should be quiet. So.."
Jiro was laughing so loud, which made yn show a small hidden smile.

"I never said you should act like a mute! Just don't talk, like how women talk all the time! In riddles and for ages!"
"Owh... I understand. I won't."

"Ok. Then, as I can see, you're European?"
"Yes. I came to visit some friends and attend a concert... as I'm ARMY as well.."
"Hmmm. So that's how you met them? And came into this.... Circus?"

"You could say so. I won't tell to much but...."
And yn tried to explain shortly everything that happened between them all since the fan sign until now. She took longer, but only because Jiro put many questions.

"This is so fucked up! Maybe, you want me to send you back home?"
"No! I still need to..."
"Meet someone? Which one?"
"I... I just wanna talk with Namjoon..."
"How about I make him come to you?"