Chapter 6

Taehyung woke up early because his phone was blowing up. He had missed calls from the company and from Namjoon and Jimin.
He then saw the articles.
Every newspaper in Korea had pictures with him and yn, but there were also articles with yn and Yoongi.
They were all spotted at the same motel.
His heart dropped.

He was afraid, what if someone saw more than it should? His car was tinned, so it can't be easily seen trough glass.
He drove like a mad man back to Seoul.

When Yoongi woke up, his phone was also on fire. He also saw the articles, with yn and Taehyung as well. He didn't know how to tell this to yn. He just convinced her to stay in Seoul and don't fly back. He just took hold of her, but now everything was in shambles.

How can he tell her so she won't run away from him? This attention is toxic, he didn't like it, but he was used with it.
But what can it do to yn? What if they check her background? She would be destroyed.

He gently woke her up, without saying a word.
"Love, do you want to go for a stroll outside? Let's have breakfast outside. It's so sunny today." He wanted to keep her away for the news, until he can talk to her about this. He didn't have any idea how to approach her. He knew she won't like it and blame herself for what happened.

"Hmmm, Yongs, come inside the blanket. I want my morning kiss." Yn yawned and gently caught his hand.
He went on top of her and gave her lots of kisses. He got hard and wanted to get up, but yn started to moan and spread her legs further.
"Can we do it all the way? I want to be yours, completely. After ,we can go to the pharmacy. It's gonna be just fine. Please?"

He could barely resist the urge last night, so it was so tempting. Also, with what awaits them back to Seoul, he needed some security. Yoongi agreed.

They both undressed and he positioned himself between her legs.
He parted her pussy with his already hard dick, and he just circled her clit.
Yn kisses were hungry, possessive, he felt she wanted him.
He pressed her down with all his weight, kissing her, devouring her lips. He moved to her breasts and nipples. He nibbled on them, then went straight to her clit. The amount of droll he had was insane. She drove him beyond crazy.

With a couple of licks and fingering, yn already came all over his mouth. He then went on top of her and pushed his shaft deep inside her, all in one trust.
Yn grabbed his back and could barely contain her excitement. Her legs were trembling softly.
"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I can take it out."
"No. I'm fine. You're too big, Yoongs. Move slowly. Let me get used with your shape."

He didn't want to hurt her, but he couldn't take it anymore. Just how patient did yn believe him to be?
"I'm sorry in advance, my love, but you just drive me crazy!"
He dive inside her like he wanted to break her insides. He fucked her like a maniac.
Yn couldn't even breathe properly. Her hands had no more power left, she could barely lift them. Yoongi was to much, he didn't care her voice was cracking and all the lobby could hear their moans.
His ears were filled with them, like a melody, that drove him to push further.

He came inside her, filling her up. But he didn't pull up. He turned her to the side, still keeping it inside.
"We're going to skip breakfast, yn! Now I want to eat you!"
He grew bigger again. Yn gasped.
"You can't be serious! You just came! I can't anymore. Let's take a break!"
"No, can't do, love! You will have all of me. I don't care if you pass out, I won't take it out." Yoongi groaned.

They went at it for hours, until yn fell asleep. Then Yoongi finally pulled it out. He gently cleaned yn, and put a soft cover on her.
He went and took a shower.

Then he called Namjoon. He needed advice, to see how he can approach this issue without sun getting dragged into it.
"Yoongi, where are you? Come to the company, fast!"
"I'm still in Daegu, Namjoon. I'm with yn. She didn't see the news yet. I can't gather myself to tell her. I just have her now, what if she runs away?"
"What are you saying, Yoongi? Taehyung already announced their relationship and Bang PD approved of it."