Chapter 15

A few days have passed. Yn was struggling to spend time with each of them. Taehyung was the most tiring one! He bought so much baby stuff, yn felt like she is giving birth to 8 babies, not two. They also decided to look after a big house, near Seoul, with good security and more isolated.

Jimin was always by her side, and Jungkook was annoyed by his presence.
But the others two were trying to cope with it, thinking they all meet at Jimin house, so they have coverage.

One day, Jin and Hobi insisted to tag along. Jimin didn't want them to come into this mess, but he couldn't refuse them to many times.
So he decided to announce yn at least!

"Seems like Jin and Hobi are tagging along with us. Order dinner. And alcohol. Enough to shut their mouth. I think they will ask Namjoon to come as well. If you're not fine with it, then you can go and just book a room nearby. I'll pick you up later! Let me know! 🥰"

Yn was staring at the screen.
"What should we tell them now? Should I just come out with the truth? It's not like they are blind. My belly is getting bigger by the day... but will they also agree to it?"
Yn send Yoongi and Taehyung a quick message.

"Jimin is coming with Jin and Hobi. Am at home now. Should I leave or should we tell the truth? What's good for you?"
"Wait for us. We will say it together! If you're fine with that!" Tae replied.

"Tell! I want to brag already! I couldn't wait for such an opportunity! On my way now! Wait up!" was Yoongi's reply.

Yn smiled, being happy they wanted not to hide it anymore. For her, as she had no family, it was ok to be hidden, but she didn't want them to stay quiet, if they wanted to announce someone. The situation was complicated to expose it to the family, but they should know how to handle that. Or at least, that's how it was supposed to be. But they were also clueless.

Yoongi was the first to arrive. He hugged yn. He bought many bottles of champagne and two huge cakes.
"This screams celebration! We need to party! For you, I have kid's champagne. No alcohol goes to my babies!"
Yn looked into his eyes... she was happy and stunned at the same time.

"His babies? Did he forget..? I mean. He talks like their his. All this time, he never once said my baby. It's cute!"
She gave him a big smile and Yoongi's ears turned red.
Jimin arrived with the noisy ones!
"Ohh, yn! You're here! Omg look at you! You're glowing! Is that....?" Hobi approached her and pointed to her belly.

"Are we having babies?" Jin was squirming, excited.
"Tell me you're pregnant!" He was yelling at yn.
"Yea! I mean! I am! Two! Babies!" Yn shouted embarrassed. All were laughing.

"Omg Omg why did you hide this?? Nooo!! We need to drink!" Hobi was jumping.
"Where the rest at? Call them all!" Jin was already jumping at his phone.
Yn gulped.
"All? That means also Namjoon. Fuck. Hope he won't make a scene! Not today!"

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived together. They saw Jin and Hobi jumping around yn like they were some puppies.
"Fuck! Here comes the maniacs! We will never hear the end of their nagging!"
"I know.. but we need to tell them. Until they don't find about this from somewhere else.

Also, Namjoon is coming. Kook, be quiet. Don't make a scene. Let yn talk. Me and Yoongi already agreed to this and will back her up. So stau out of it!"
"I will. For her."
"I know. Thank you!"

Namjoon also arrived. He didn't know why everyone was all smiles.
"What's the celebration for?"
"We are having babies!!! Here, some champagne!! Congratulate yn!"
"You're having what?" He was stabbing Hobi with his gaze, which made him uncomfortable.

"Not mine! Don't look like that! By the way, whose the father? I suppose Jungkook?"
Hobi asked, trying to ease the tension Namjoon made.

"No. The fathers are..." yn was interrupted by Jin laughing.
"Fathers? How many babies will we have then?"
"Twins. And yes, fathers. Not Jungkook's. They are Yoongi's and Taehyung's."