Chapter 20

Yoongi ran outside after Namjoon.
"You can't run now! Not after she gave you her trust and attention! Joon,don't get scared! Man up, for fuck sake!"

"What!? What did you said to me? Man up? Yeah! Right! Go ahead and laugh! She saw me... I was near her in the bathroom when she passed out!! Me! As her damn ex! That criminal! And you want me... to stay by her side? Man... are you insane?"

"I'm not! I'm sure yn went ahead with Jimin because he was pushy enough... as she did with all of us! It's not like she initiated the connections... but never mind that! You have something more deeper with her that us! Imagine that! It's driving me insane! We have babies and you have...."

"Nothing... I know..."
"No! What nothing? She just opened up to you! You better gather your shit and come back inside!" Yoongi ran back to the house.

Taehyung made yn a glass with sugar water. Jimin forced her to drink it all. She seemed to be better.
"Can you stand up? The ambulance is in its way.." Jimin grabbed her by the left side, to help her balance.
"Yeah... I'm fine now. What ambulance? I don't need anything like that..."
"You will! If not, at least for the babies!" Taehyung snapped.

"Sure..."
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't yelled at you. It's not even your fault. It's just our fault... all of us. We should have cleared everything before and have no expectation from the others..."

He glanced at Jimin.
"I'm not fine, but I will agree with whatever you may decide. Just, tell us. Don't go behind our backs. It's just hurts more... as to what I have said. Forget it all! It doesn't matter anymore! I should've never said anything!"

"I don't want you to forget! I want you to think about it and rethink your decisions! I'm sure you... made.. a mistake?" Jk said not to loud, and was ashamed to look Jimin in the eyes.
"How do you mean... a mistake? Like what? She didn't drink, if that what you believe! I would never do so! Like you did that night!"
"No! I don't think that! But you were being pushy while we are keeping our distance!"

"You even skipped the vocal training and ran away after dance practice!" Yoongi couldn't keep it any longer.
"We barely have time to send a message and you were here, being supportive, like you always are! The good boy, Jimin!"

"That's not fair! You could do the same! Why didn't you? Ahh, yes! The company and band is more important! Always is! Not for me! Not anymore!" Jimin was yelling at them all.
"No.. don't... Jimin... you can't say that! I don't want to do that..to you... to them!"
"It's not your fault, yn! I did this because I wanted to and I will never regret it! You didn't asked me to do so, right?" Jimin cupped her face.

"No.. I didn't know.. you have more practice.. but if you said..."
"If I said, I'm sure you would've refused to meet tonight! I know you! I also know you love us as idols, and I can never be thankful enough! But I want me, as Park Jimin, to first be a man for you, and idol... on the last place, if possible?"
"Ihmm...." Yn mumbled and put her head onto his chest.

Namjoon finally came inside.
"Can we talk?"
"Not now.... The ambulance is outside. Let's check yn and the babies first... then we can talk." Jk said and went to open the door.

They checked yn and the babies. The boys were all quiet. Namjoon was following yn with his gaze, not losing sight of her movements.
"Everything seems fine. If she feels worse, you should come to the hospital for a better check up. I believe she just passed out due to shock and also she seems very tired and famished. Is the morning sickness not over yet?"

"It's worse during the day, but at night I'm getting better."
"You need to eat more during the day, and also at night. Try to keep your meals even if you throw up and take more vitamins. I will give you a prescription. You should go to your current doctor and he should do some bloodwork."
"Yes. I will. Thank you."