Chapter 24

Yn felt really sick. She threw up everything she ate or drank. Jk was beside her, catching her hair and holding her forehead.
"I should bring you some pills. I believe a doctor should be on board."
"Kook, I'm fine. It's just motion sickness. I'm more scared for the babies. I didn't feel them at all these few hours."

Jungkook froze.
"Maybe they're also ill?"
"You think so?"
"Well, we need to be on this ship for two days. After we reach Hong Kong, maybe we can go to a doctor?"

Jk tried to ensure her everything was fine. He didn't knew how to mention the miscarriage.
"Sure. Maybe I should try to sleep?"
"Let's go to bed. I will watch a movie."
"You don't need to stay inside, Kook. You can go have some fun...." Yn was trying to make Jk leave her side, at least for a few minutes.
"No! I don't need to! I can't leave you, when you're feeling sick!" He grabbed her and pushed her on the bed.

Yn was startled.
"Please, just leave me be! I'm so sick of all this! Just what did I do wrong?" She was screaming inside her mind.
"Try to sleep." Jk cuddled her and was detangling her hair. "Or maybe you should take a bath?"

"Ohhh, nice idea! I bubble bath will boost my mood!" Yn tried to get up.
"I will go and run the water, then! Take some rest!" Jk jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom to fill the bathtub.

"I need to make it look like she is having a miscarriage now, so she won't blame me. Will this stuff work again?" He was searching into his pockets.

"What if I kill her? Won't this must bleeding harm her?" He was wrecking his mind.
"I would better risk it, rather than her hating me cause I got rid of the aliens."

"The bubbles are awaiting you!" Jk was shouting from inside the bath.
Yn chuckled.
"At least, he is not rough with me." She thought.
"Thank you! I will be sure to enjoy in!" Yn was waiting for Jk to leave, but he closed the door.
"I will stay with you, in case you feel sick."
"W whaat?"
"Yeah! Now undress, the water will get cold."
He fixed her with his big black eyes.

Yn got undressed and entered the tub.
"You wanna join me?" She asked, as he couldn't get rid of him. At least, she should act lovely, not to let him guess she wants to run from his side.
"I don't think we can both fit. You should relax. Want some tea?"
"I would love to! Maybe my stomach will stop acting up."

"I'll go and make the best tea you can have! Trust me!" Jk was smiling.
"Sure.... I'll be here..." yn smiled back.
"It's not like I can run somewhere in the middle of the ocean!!! Just what he did with our phones? I didn't manage to spott at least one!!!
Taehyung, you better find me!"

Jungkook was struggling with the tea.
"Will it work? As it's not a shot, but mixed inside the drink? I don't have anything right now, and until we reach HK, it will be to late to search some stuff."
He emptied the syringe in yn cup, adding some powder as well.
"I should put more sugar, to cover the smell."

Yn was feeling better, the bath helped with the sickenss, but she could feel something was not right.
"Just what is it? I know my hunch is always on spott! My babies.... What's wrong?" She was caressing her belly.
Jungkook came with two cups.
"Here's is Kookie specially! Extra sweet, so you sleep well!"
"Thank you!" Yn took her cup and drank from it.
Her nose frowned.
"Did you put something else, beside sugar?"
Jk froze.
"No. I mean, I did. Some honey? It was next to coffee." He tried to dodge the question.
"Ohhh.... That's why it smells funny." But yn drank the tea, as it was sweet and hot.

After the bath, Kook insisted to let him dry her off. He even did her hair.
"Wanna try take a nap?"
"Yeah... I'm feeling a bit dizzy. I think I stayed inside the tub for to long."
"Here!" He patted the bed.
"I will sing you a lullaby!"
Yn was laughing.
"Sure. I don't mind... I love your voice..." she mumbled and then passed out.
"I hope it will work!" Jk got up and started to gather some towels.