Chapter 31

Jiro was driven insane by the way his phone was ringing.
"What?" He finally responded.
"Sir, it's me, Abe. I wanted to ask permission to move the lady and her companions to a hotel near by? Or maybe they can just leave Japan? Do you still need her presence here?"

"Ohh. Abe! I don't need it. They can go wherever they want. If they wanna fly back to Seoul, just escort them to the airport and make two men take the same flight. Just in case. I will talk with Beomyong if they want to go back.

Xie, can the kids go back?" Jiro was decent enough to ask her before hanging up the phone.
"Sure! They served their purpose so I don't care where they wanna fly!"

"You heard her, Abe! Just deal with that on your own. Don't call me for this topic anymore."
"Yes, Sir. I will wait for you at the villa. My greetings to miss Xie."
"I will pass them further."

But Xie heard him and she yelled in Jiro's ear.
"Forgive me, Abe!! They are little lambs but listen rather well. Just don't kill them! I bought you something cute!! See you later!"

Jiro closed the call and grabbed Xie's wrist.
"Since when are you and Abe so close? Have I missed something?"

"Hmm? What!? Jiro!! You know Abe was always by my side when I always came in Tokyo. Please, don't start again... it's nothing between us. Just a small friendship. Trust me."

"Fine! If you say so!" And he pulled Xie into a kiss again. She didn't try to refuse anymore. Now, in her mind, all that ran were plans.
How will she get rid of Sun Yee or just terminate their marriage and how can she escape Jiro's claws unharmed.
It was better for her if those kids would fly away. That way, no one will be killed due to her negligence.

***************

When yn saw Namjoon and Jimin, she couldn't contain her emotions anymore. She was so scared, but also hurt. She couldn't grieve in Jiro presence, but that didn't mean she was feeling any better. She ran to Namjoon and jumped into his arms.

"I'm here, babe! I'm here for you! Trust me! No one will hurt you again!" Namjoon was caressing her back, while she was sobbing in his arms.

Jimin felt a sting into his heart. But he didn't regret coming here. He wanted to just see yn. Even if he lost her love, he still wanted her to be happy and safe. So he tried to smile trough the pain.

Abe was analyzing each one of them, when a smirk creeped on his face.
"Wanna leave them alone? I can make you a drink. Or whatever." He asked Jimin.

Jimin jumped hearing his low voice. He had such a big built, you could swear he was two times bigger than him. Red hair, blue eyes, skin covered in tattoos, lots of piercing and two guns on the waist. Black painted nails and many rings, but one grabbed Jimin's attention.

"Sure. I don't think I should be here, also." Jimin grabbed Abe's hand and dragged him out of the room. Abe played along and just smiled at him, closing the door with a key. That way, he was sure those two have nowhere to go. It wasn't like the mansion wasn't guarded thoroughly.

But he didn't want to have beef with Jiro. Not now. Xie just came here, after one year!
He could finally see her! He had so much to talk with her!
If only Jiro knew, how many times she came to Japan without him knowing and what she was hiding from him.

Jimin got lost in the masion, which made Abe chuckle.
"Do you still want that drink, pretty boy? Or you want something else?" He backed Jimin to the wall, grabbing his chin and force him to look up. Abe was biting his lower lip. Jimin just stood there frozen.

"What is happening? Is he? Like? Hitting on me?" He couldn't believe Abe's sudden moves.
"What are you suggesting?" Jimin was brave and he didn't broke eye contact.