𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘌𝘭 𝘌𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 [💙]

Y/N and Leo run around the dark streets of New York, hanging out, eating pizza, and having one-sided scream fests.

- I ran across a dark roof, very much running for my life. With a grunt, I jumped off the roof, clearing the yawning drop into the alley, and landed on my feet on the next roof. I kept on running from literally nothing. I jumped down onto a fire escape and then as far as I could out into the open street. I looked around. "Donnie, where are you?" I whisper-shouted into my communicator, out of breath.

"We're coming. Someone was stalling for thirty minutes," Donnie's voice answered. "For the last time, I wasn't stalling! I was just taking my valuable time getting ready!" Leo defended himself in the background. I rolled my eyes. "Just be quick, guys. If I don't get home at eight my parents are gonna kill me," I muttered. "Aye, aye!" Mikey shouted in the back before it went silent on their end.

I sat on a bench and whipped my hoodie over my head, alert for any movement. It took a couple of minutes, but Donnie finally drove up in his car-that-isn't-really-a-car, my nickname for the turtle tank. Leo was sitting in the passenger seat, wearing sunglasses with his window rolled down. "'Sup." I snorted at his attempt to make his voice deeper. "Leo, it's 7:48, what're you wearing sunglasses for?"

"It's an aesthetic choice," he took them off and tossed them over his shoulder. I climbed in and took my respective seat beside Raphael. He looked very smug for no apparent reason. "What?" I asked, confused. His smile widened a little more and he looked at Leo, silent. "Hi, Y/N!" Mikey greeted, wrapping me in one of his signature hugs. "Hey, 'Angelo," I smiled and immediately returned his hug.

 "So, what were you out doing this time?" Donnie asked, repeatedly swatting Leo's hand away from the radio. "I was at school," I answered. I was not at school. He scoffed and slapped Leo's hand away a sixth time. Everyone was staring at me, unconvinced. "Fine! I was... painting," I stuffed my hands in my pockets. "You're gonna get arrested," Raph said beside me. "You should calm down with the spray paint."

"But it's fun!" I protested. "There's nothing wrong with a little spray paint," Leo added. He had been uncharacteristically silent the entire time. "Yeah!" I piped up. Donnie stared over his shoulder. "Need I remind you that you were on the news for vandalizing six different buildings?" I crossed my arms. "They just can't appreciate good art."

"Yeah, their 'stuffs cool!" Mikey said, wearing his usual smile. "See? Leo and Mikey get it!" I waved a hand at them. Raph opened his mouth to press on, but Donnie abruptly hit the brakes. My forehead slammed Leo's seat. "Alright, we're here. Now how would you rate that experience?" He looked expectantly at me as I got out. "It was fine. That move with the breaks almost knocked me unconscious though." I rubbed my forehead and winced.

"Noted." I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. 

"See ya later, Y/N!" Leo called, poking his entire upper body out of the window. "G'night!" I shouted back, sneaking into my house. My parents seemed to be asleep since all the lights were off. Great, mission successful! I sighed with relief and climbed up the stairs into my room. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and stalked into the bathroom, then took a quick shower. Unfortunately, our shower didn't have a silent mode.

I sneaked out of the bathroom, now wearing my pajamas, and slid down the stairs to get something to eat. "Y/N?" I heard my mom call as I entered the kitchen. Damn it. Never mind. I froze, wincing, and turned slowly. "...Hi, mom. Nice weather we're having," I greeted awkwardly. She was standing at the top of the stairs, unamused. "Where were you?"