𝘐 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 [💜]

- Being in a relationship with Donatello had its ups and downs. First of all, he considered himself a scientist. That wouldn't have been a considerable threat if Donnie wasn't dead-bent on having me test things for him. These things could range anywhere from strange drinks, weird food, or inventions on the technical side of things.

On this particular day, Donnie was testing a new jetpack he had made. Of course, he insisted that I tag along. Why? Because he wanted to see if it could withstand additional weight (Ouch, Donnie). Being his partner meant having his unconditional trust, which would've been flattering in any other context, this one not included.

"Meet me outside the lair, Y/N. We have to move while the night is young," Donnie called me and immediately shouted. I yelped and tugged the phone away from my ear. "Okay, 'Don. I'll be there," I sighed. Donnie, pleased with my answer, hung up. I got up from my warm, comfy bed and snagged more presentable attire.

Of course, walking around at night was a hazard, which was one of the reasons why I mentally cursed my loving boyfriend. I arrived at my destination, only to be met with Donnie happily floating in circles. "Hi," I greeted bluntly. Donnie paused from his spinning session. "Greetings!" He waved his hands.

"Let's get this thing over with," I sighed. "Where are we going?" Donnie shrugged, landing on the ground. "We could go to Empire State," he suggested. Oh, goodie! At least we'll be together in our last moments. I plastered a grin on my face. "Sure, 'Don."

I could at least grab a drink on my way to Deaths Door. I stopped by a convenience store and grabbed some F/D. Donnie got grapes and started chowing them down. We made our way to the bottom of the Empire State. I swallowed back the nervous lump in my throat.

"Guys!" We both immediately whipped around. Donnie pointed his Tech-Bo as if he was wielding a gun. "Mikey?" I calmed down a bit. Mikey scampered up to me happily, like an excited little puppy. He tackled me a hug. "What're you doing here?" I asked, yelping.

"Everyone's asleep, and I'm bored," he explained shortly before going in to hug his brother. Donnie immediately sidestepped, and Mikey fell on his face. He huffed loudly. "So, what're you guys up to?" Mikey asked, picking himself up as if nothing had happened.

"Just going to meet God," I explained, taking a long sip of my F/D. "Testing things out," Donnie corrected with an amused scoff. Mikey beamed. "Can I help?" He asked. "Sure! Just go up there-" Donnie pointed up at the building. "-And jump!" He finished enthusiastically.

"Wha-? What would that do?" Mikey blinked in innocent confusion. As if he was unaware of the laws of gravity. "Kill you," I answered bluntly. Donnie snorted. "Come on, let's just get this over with." No idea why we can't just float around here and call it a night, I thought sadly.

So we made our way up the building. Donnie didn't let Mikey up with me, so he broke every law we knew and ran up the building vertically. "Okay, the moment of truth," Donnie said when we got to the top. "Donnie, I would just like to say: meeting you was the best moment of my life."

"Oh, okay," Donnie answered before hopping off the building. "Geronimo!" Mikey jumped down after us and latched onto me. The abruptness and extra weight immediately knocked us off course. "God, forgive my sins!" I shrieked as we spun toward the ground.

"You're too perfect to sin!" Donnie shouted back in an attempt to be romantic. "You're doing this now?!" Mikey spun around frantically as he tried to hold on. We spun in sync with his movement.  We were both screaming simultaneously, losing our minds.

"Curse you, Michelangelo!" Donnie freaked, finally losing his cool. I didn't know anybody could have cool while plummeting to their inevitable death. "Geronimo!" Mikey called again. We spiraled toward an office building. "Nononono!" I shrieked. Mikey swung sideways, and we narrowly avoided said building.

I wondered how in God's name nobody heard the three screaming individuals outside their windows. We spiraled sideways until we crashed into a river. I fought my head out of the water and coughed, head stinging from inhaling water. "That was horrifying!" I gasped. Donnie was glaring daggers at Mikey.

"Let's save the anger for after we're out of the water," I suggested, doggy-paddling my way to the shore. The boys followed me, and once we were out, I turned to Mikey. "What the hell was that?!" He shrunk back guiltily. God damn it, now I feel bad. I immediately shut up and took a step back.

Donnie grabbed his shoulders. "Mikey, next time I want to discover the different ways I can die, I'll give you a call," he informed sharply. "I didn't think anything would happen," Mikey admitted, looking at his feet. I groaned loudly and swatted Donnie aside. "It's okay, I forgive you for almost murdering me," I assured.

He immediately beamed and rushed past me. "Can we go get pizza?!" He called before disappearing. Donnie and I looked at each other. "There was no way that wasn't your fault," I wasted no time blaming him. Donnie scoffed. "If you say so," he shrugged, staring dejectedly at his jetpack. Mental note: don't agree to this ever again. -