𝘞𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 [❤]

As we stood there watching Mike Tony's get obliterated, the turtles were sobbing, and the human was dying of hunger. "What are we going to do?" I asked Raph. The boys gave him undivided attention. We all wanted to hear what plan mighty Raphael would come up with. He turned and fixed us with a determined nod.

"Guys, Pizza Week is not just a week," he began. I braced myself for the speech that was ahead, sighing dramatically. "It is a week about families coming together." The boys stared at him in confusion as he continued. "It's seven days of putting aside what makes us different and coming together as pizza lovers."

Donnie turned to us. "Does he think we don't know what a week is?" He asked under his breath. I snorted as Raph's expression turned troubled. "Five weekdays!" He screamed abruptly, once again gaining our attention instantly. "And a weekend," he added. "That culminates in me eating my favorite pizza in the whole wide crazy world."

"Does he know those mutants are on their way to sinkhole Mike and Lou: The Brothers Tony Pizza?" Leo asked us. "Huh- Say what now?" Raph piped up in confusion. "Didn't you hear those mutants say "three down, one to go?" Leo turned to him. "Yeah, but they could be talking about anything," Raph reasoned. "Right?"

The next thing I knew, we were at the final pizza place, Mike Lou's pizza. Decked out with high-tech extermination gear, we crashed in through the front door. "This is a random health inspection!" Leo shouted. "Everybody out!" The customers stared at him for a moment before turning back to eat their pizza. 

I slid up to a random woman. "Are you gonna eat that?" I asked, genuinely feeling like I was about to pass away if I didn't eat anything. She ignored my disheveled state and continued eating her food. I suppressed the urge to grab her by the neck and demand that she hand over her food. Mikey came over and dragged me away before I could do anything.

"I'm hungry!" I complained as we returned to the entrance. A short guy, who I immediately assumed was Mike Lou, was standing in front of the boys with a heartbroken expression. "Health inspection?" Raph gave him a levelheaded stare. "Sir, we've received reports that- uh..." He looked away. "I can't do it, guys!" He sobbed quietly. "It'll ruin him."

Leo and Donnie stared at him, dumbfounded. "Come on. You can do it!" I encouraged. Mikey patted me on the shoulder to shut me up, then turned to Raph, nodding in understanding. "I got it," he said, stepping forward. "I'll be Dr. Delicate Touch!" Raph handed him the paper he was holding, and we crowded over him to see.

Mikey strolled over to Mike Lou, smiling softly. "You've got bugs!" Mikey shouted in his face. I immediately burst out laughing, and Raph looked like he'd seen a ghost. Everyone started screaming and dashing out of the pizzeria. Leo stared blankly at Mikey as people rushed past them. "Jeez," he said bluntly.

"Bugs? This is the first time in 25 years I've ever had any bug-" Mike Lou exclaimed as he stared at the faux health report. Leo sighed and began shoving him out the door. "Fine, we're all having a bad day. Get over it," he grumbled, turning to walk back inside. "I just want you to know, sir, that we'll have your place back open so you can get back to serving high-quality pies in-"

Mikey slammed the door, scowling. "Enough!" He shouted, turning to us. "Let's get back to exterminating." Mikey began to let out evil laughter. "Should we be worried about him?" Donnie asked us. "Probably," Leo and I responded in unison. "They're all gonna pay!" Mikey grinned, stepping in between us.