𝘓𝘦𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 [💙]

- I sat at my desk and stared at the clock above the whiteboard. There was an hour left of school. I glanced over at April. She was staring out the window sleepily. I sighed and turned back toward the whiteboard. Who was stopping me from taking a nap? Nobody. I rested my head against my hand and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again, the other students were going home. I looked around, blinking. April walked up to my desk and stood over me. "School's over. Wanna get out of here?" She picked up my books. "I closed my eyes for three seconds," I blinked. April shrugged and led the march out of the school.

While we walked, April got a text. She pulled out her phone with a huff before her eyes widened. "Um, Y/N... I have to go!" She stammered, turning to me. "You have to go? Aren't we going to your house?" I asked, glancing at her phone. "Not anymore! U-Um, Mayhem is sick, so I gotta go straight to the vet."

I blinked at her. "Oh, well, I hope he gets better," I offered, unconvinced. April nodded and shoved my books into my arms, then darted off. I shrugged and started my commute to my place. I was halfway home when a portal appeared in front of me. I tipped my head. Out stepped Leo, looking smug as usual.

"Oh, what a coincidence! I appear to have opened a portal right in front of you," Leo said dramatically. "It appears so," I answered. "What do you want?" He shrugged. "Wanna get pizza or something? Y'know, since we're both already here," he offered. "Uh, sure. I'm kinda hungry, I guess."

The next thing I knew, we were sitting at Hueso's. Leo was yelling for a waiter, and I was hiding in my menu. "C'mon, Leo. You don't have to yell," I muttered. "As much as I like bone-man, the service here can suck," Leo insisted. "Y'know what, I'll just get it myself." I blinked at him. "You'll 'just get it yourself?'" I echoed.

"Yeah, as an ex-communicado, I think I have every right to just walk into the kitchen," Leo stood up and walked off, presumably to go steal some random person's food. I sunk into my seat. Yeah, Leo was pretty charming. But he could be such an airhead. Unfortunately, I was caught in the airhead stage. I would've personally preferred the charm.

I was in the middle of eavesdropping on a couple when Leo came back. "Here you go, one Super Creepy Supreme!" He set the pizza down in the middle of the table. I stared at the wiggling creatures on the pizza. "Leo, I don't know about you, but I don't like my pizza alive," I gagged. "Oh, alright!" He pulled out his katana.

"Jesus, man!" I hopped away from the table just as Leo completely obliterated it. Someone screamed nearby. "Hey! Is that Pepino?!" Leo yelped. "Now that I think about it, let's take this to go," Leo grabbed the pizza (which he had completely missed, might I add) and made a portal below us. He closed it immediately after we had fallen through.

"That's how you make a getaway!" He cheered, casually taking a bite out of his live pizza. "Leonardo," I placed a hand on his shoulder. Leo flinched under my serious stare. "Your aim is horrific." He blinked and pulled away from me. "Alright, maybe it's not perfect," he shrugged. "Dude, you hit the table instead of the comically large target."

"Alright, maybe I'm not that great," he corrected. "No, you're not that great. You're terrible," I patted his shoulder affectionately. "So, now what?" He asked. "Wanna get a drink?" I stared expectantly at him. "Sure." So now we were waltzing down to the convenience store. He hung outside while I bought us some drinks.

"Here, hope you like apple juice!" I handed him his bottle and took a swig of my F/D. We waltzed back down the street, chatting and cracking jokes. Leo wanted to make a portal to Antarctica for some odd reason, but I managed to talk him out of it. It was too nice to take a portal to the coldest continent on Earth.

We ended up going to his place. Mikey scampered up to us. "Hey, Leo! Did you tell-" Leo jumped and proceeded to tackle his brother. "Did the game start?" Donnie asked, eyes glued to his phone. "Leo says so!" Raph answered before leaping for him. Only then did Donnie get the heck out of there, probably running for his life.

"We don't talk about it," I heard Leo hissing to Mikey. " I can be Doctor Delicate Touch if you want!" Mikey offered, glancing over at me. "Y/N, I have some good news!" He grinned. Leo grabbed and threw him into the air. I stared at him. "Uh, geronimo." Leo walked past me. "Let's just- go to your place." 

So we walked down the street, the sky darkening above us. By the time we got to my apartment, it was completely dark out. "Hey, I'm gonna take a shower," I pointed to the living room. "Make yourself at home." Leo stared blankly at me, doing the complete opposite. I huffed and herded him over to the living room. "Stay."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not a dog," he pointed out, jumping onto the couch and flicking on the TV. I turned and marched down the hall, entering my bedroom. I scooped up some pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a said shower. Ten minutes later, I wrapped up, grabbed a juice box from the kitchen, and headed to the living room. "Still in one piece?" 

"Just perfect," Leo answered, staring blankly at some movie about Martial Arts. I hopped onto the couch beside him. "What'd I miss?" I asked. Leo glanced at me for a split second. "Some lower-class fighting moves," he answered after a few heartbeats. "Nothing you're not familiar with," I teased.

 We sat and watched the movie for a bit. I took a sip of my juice, and Leo spoke up. "Y/N, do you wanna go on a date or something?" He asked. I promptly spat out the juice. "Wh-what?" I spluttered. "You were waiting for me to take a sip, weren't you?!" Leo shrugged, grinning. "So, is that a yes or a no?"

"Never do that again, and you'll have yourself a date," I answered lightly. "But it was funny," he snickered. I was ready to die of embarrassment. "Fine, never again." Nope. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing. The movie ended, and Leo took his leave. I stayed up a good hour after he left, too ecstatic to go to fall asleep. -