𝘞𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘐𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘦 (𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱) [💙]

BREAKING NEWS: JUST♥TUSHIKI POSTED!!!

 ♥ 𝙇𝙚𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 ♥•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

- One of my favorite past times with the brothers was to just lay around reading comics or having a bite of pizza. I wasn't really selective about what we did. I just enjoyed being with them in general. This particular day, we were lounging about in the lair except for Mikey, who was doing some skateboarding and swerving to (narrowly) avoid us.

He rolled to a stop with a lame expression before kicking the skateboard and catching it between his hands. "We need to do something together!" He piped up. "No," Donnie replied, tapping away on his phone. Mikey immediately crumbled, embarrassed. "Oh, okay," he agreed awkwardly. I glared at Donnie. "Don't cut him down!" I frowned, giving Mikey a protective hug.

"What?" Donnie perked up. "Oh, sorry." We both stared at him in confusion. "Well, what can we do?" Raph asked, lowering his dumbbells and blinking at us. Leo peeked at us over the top of his comic book. "I dunno. We could get something to eat?" I suggested with a shrug. "Not hungry," Leo said. I glanced at Mikey. "Do you have an idea?"

"April told me-" I cringed, sensing that April had told him something horrible. "...Karaoke," he finished hesitantly, noticing my twisted expression. Donnie snorted at my expression as well and looked down at his phone. "Karaoke bars are for adults," he pointed out. "Who says we have to go to a karaoke bar?" Leo sat up. "We can go to Y/N's house."

I immediately whirled around and stared at him. "What?" I exclaimed. "You're right!" Mikey agreed. "He's not right!" I retorted. "He's right," Donnie added promptly, though he shuddered as he said the word 'right.' Everyone turned and looked at Raph. "I guess he's right," Raph shrugged. I wanted to jump into the sewer water.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Mikey asked, leaping up between Raph's shoulders. Donnie ignorantly floated up with a now stoic expression, glaring daggers at his phone. "Onward, Y/N!" Leo grabbed my arm and darted forward, dragging me after him. "Guys, wait! I didn't agree to this!" I exclaimed, fearing for my poor ears.

I trudged, defeated, into the living room with a fresh batch of popcorn, then I collapsed onto the couch. Donnie was still messing with my laptop and Leo was warming up his voice, which was mentally scarring. "Donnie, how long does it take to turn on a computer?" Raph huffed, sitting on the floor. "Why don't you set it up then?" Donnie retorted.

Raph turned and casually changed the subject. "Okay, we're good to go," Donnie announced, standing up. "Who wants to go first?"  He picked up the microphone and looked between us. I promptly sunk into the couch and buried my face in popcorn. Leo shoved his way beside me and plunged his hand into the bowl, stuffing his face. "I'm eating," he answered around a mouthful.