𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 [❤]

BREAKING NEWS: JUST♥TUSHIKI POSTED!!!

 ♥ 𝙍𝙖𝙥𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 ♥

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

(THIS ONE WAS WEIRD LMAOO.)

"Good morning, dad," I greeted, grabbing a box of my favorite cereal and pouring myself a bowl. "Morning, kid," Dad answered, already sounding horrifically stressed. He was thumbing through the newspaper and frowning at every article he read. "What happened?" I asked as I pulled the milk out of the fridge. I read the headline over his shoulder.

VIGILANTES STRIKE AGAIN. I frowned at him and poured the milk into my bowl. "You shouldn't be reading that first thing in the morning," I advised as I put the milk back into the fridge. "You know how ticked off it gets you." Dad sighed and set down the newspaper. "These damn guys keep on doing our jobs for us," he muttered. "It's seriously irritating."

"Well, at least they're on our side," I pointed out, fishing a huge lump of cereal out with my spoon and munching on it. "I just want them to stop," Dad admitted. "I don't feel great getting a paycheck every week when I barely have to do anything." I blinked at him, continuing to eat my breakfast. "And work is getting increasingly more boring."

We sat in silence for a bit, quietly eating our breakfast. I finished my cereal and stood up, glancing at the time on my phone.  "Don't worry, Dad," I reassured, giving him a pat on the back as I walked over to the sink and placed my dishes inside. "I'm sure it'll work itself out." Dad nodded with a sigh. "Yeah," he agreed. "Have a good day, okay?"

I nodded and grabbed my bag and my phone. "See you after school," I said, taking my leave. Raph was already waiting for me outside the apartment, sitting on the steps with his highly convincing human getup. "Hi, Raph," I greeted happily. "Y/N!" Raph pushed himself off the steps and turned to face me. "You're up early today," he pointed out in genuine shock.

"Well, I slept good," I shrugged, handing him a granola bar I had snatched from the kitchen. "You wanted breakfast, right?" Raph gave me a big smile and nodded, taking the bar from me and tearing into it like he hadn't eaten in ages. "C'mon," I beckoned, walking past him and starting the trek down the street toward school.

"So what's going on with your dad?" Raph asked. "He still doesn't like you. Maybe you should let him do his job for once," I said. "He's getting kinda sentimental and it's making me sad." Raph nodded in agreement and looked up at our high school, which was in eyeshot by now. "I don't think Donnie would take that well," he admitted. "He loves testing out inventions and stuff."