𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘖𝘧 𝘚𝘪𝘳-𝘔𝘦𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 [💜]

I ditched the school bathroom and scampered down the hallway, beaming. The bell was set to ring any second now. I was ready to book it out the front door. I arrived at the door as the bell rang and immediately burst outside. My eyes immediately went to the gate. A familiar purple-hooded figure was hanging outside of it, phone in hand.

"Donnie!" I called, hopping down the stairs. His head shot up, caught off guard. "Hey, Y/N," he greeted, shoving his phone into his pocket. I barrelled into him, delivering a signature hug. "What happened?" Donnie stumbled backward in surprise. "It's Friday. I have a right to be happy," I grinned, pulling away from him. "And you're walking me home today!"

Donnie shrugged, a small smile forming. Students were starting to pour out of school, some lingering to talk to their friends and some awkwardly watching our exchange. The teachers were angrily shooing them out of the yard. "Wanna get out of here?" Donnie asked. I adjusted my bag and nodded. "Let's get going."

We started down the sidewalk, comfortingly silent. "Wanna get something to eat?" I offered. Donnie shrugged. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Not really. I was asking in case you wanted something," I answered, matching his shrug. "Wanna go get F/F?" Donnie tipped his head. I groaned in defeat. He grinned and gave me a consoling pat on the shoulder.

We walked past a dark alley, and I noticed a pair of yellow eyes staring at me. I stopped in my tracks. "What's wrong?" Donnie slowed to a halt, looking back at me in confusion. The eyes disappeared. I blinked. "Um- nothing. I might be hallucinating," I laughed, continuing down the sidewalk. Donnie followed after a moment of hesitation.

After picking up some F/F, Donnie walked me to my apartment. It was dark by the time we arrived. "Thanks for walking me," I grinned. "No problem," Donnie shrugged. "See you tomorrow for game night?" I paused, confused. Oh. "Yep," I confirmed. Donnie nodded. After giving me a short peck, he turned and walked down the stairs. "Good night."

 Goosebumps! I swooned mentally, making my way up to my apartment. The place was empty. My parents usually arrived late, so I didn't mind. I placed the F/F on my desk and went to do my routines. "Okay, time to do homework!" I declared once I had taken a shower and changed into my pajamas. I sat at my desk, blanket over my head, then turned on my lamp and got started.

After a couple of hours, I finally wrapped up my homework. "God," I sighed. The hassle was worth it. My grade wouldn't deteriorate now. I glanced out the window in front of me. The city lights were illuminating the night. A full moon crested the buildings, casting a watery light. It was a pretty sight, and I had a good view from my spot. I reached for my phone to take a picture.

Before I could, I noticed something weird outside. A small shadow was directly below my apartment. Yellow eyes flashed up at me. The figure was below a streetlight, so I had a good view. "Sir-Meowington!" I gasped, staring at the tattered cat. He had a mean expression and a spiked club in between his teeth. He ran forward and started leaping up the fire escape.

I fell backward in my chair, scrambling for the door. Sir-Meowington crashed through my bedroom window, hissing around the handle. "Oh my god!" I screamed, trying to tug off the blanket. Sir-Meowington lunged. I finally got the blanket off my legs. I slung it over my head and ran for it, slamming my door behind me as I stumbled into the hallway.

I sprinted out of my apartment and slid down the stairs. A meow echoed on the floor above me. I jumped out of the building, panting. "Okay, I'm fine!" I gasped, watching the front door. The window beside me shattered, and Sir-Meowington soared out of it, flying directly for me. "Jesus!" I turned and ran down the sidewalk, holding my blanket over my head.