𝘐 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 [❤]

- The gang had been absolutely shit on. I walked up to the brothers individually, doling out praise and encouragement. Leo groaned loudly. "I can't believe we lost!" He complained. Donnie nodded beside him. "I calculated our chances of winning," he snapped, pacing around the lair. "We had an eighty-seven percent chance!" He stopped and flung around, staring at me.

"Um, I guess you guys got the thirteen percent?" I suggested. "Stop moving around so much, too. You're beaten." Donnie let out a Leo groan and sat down with a huff. I weaved around them, looking for serious injuries. None of them were too bad. I sighed with relief. "This looks easy," I mumbled under my breath.

Mikey rocked back and forth on his butt. He looked fine with getting it kicked. "Are you gonna do the doctor thing?" He asked. I promptly grabbed his face and checked it. "You have a bruise," I reported sternly. "It's not gonna kill me," he complained. I rolled my eyes and kissed it. "Then that should be enough." Raph grunted somewhere behind me.

I turned and stared at him in turn. "Are you alright, Raphael?" He looked like a punching bag, but I wanted to hear him point it out. He promised not to get his ass kicked. "When you call me 'Raphael' I'm in trouble," he flinched. "Are you alright, Raphael?" I asked again, frowning. "Um, no." I marched over to him. "You said you were gonna win!" 

"So did I!" Donnie piped up, tapping his com' furiously. "Well, clearly, you were wrong," Leo snorted. I glared at them. Leo immediately shut up, but he was grinning. Donnie, who was also silent, continued tapping away. Mikey peeked over his shoulder. "I thought we were gonna," Raph muttered guiltily. "Yeah? Well, you didn't.

He looked down at his scraped hands. I huffed. "Wait here," I instructed, walking off to my room. I grabbed a first-aid kit and walked back. The twins were huddled together, talking about how mean a certain 'charming nurse' was. They immediately shut up when they saw me. "I can let you guys fall apart," I reminded them. "Please don't," Donnie muttered.

I looked over them. Raph looked like he needed the most treatment, so I started with him. I was doing a ton of scolding, and he was apologizing simultaneously meanwhile. I finished his treatment with a plaster on his cheek. "There, you should be fine now." I placed a gentle kiss on the plaster. "For good luck," I winked at him and turned to dress Leo, who was awfully fussy.

Raph's face glowed such a violent shade of red that I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I glanced back at him, and he looked away promptly. I finished up with Leo and moved on to Donnie, who was doing a lot of complaining. Leo, Mikey, and Raph were talking in hushed whispers. When I looked at them, they hushed and looked away.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped up with Donnie, then started on Mikey, who looked very fascinated. He made me explain every step. I thought his fascination with my work was cute. After I wrapped up, I clapped my hands. "There, you guys are cleared." They collectively lifted their fists in the air. "...Yay..." They muttered unenthusiastically, excluding Mikey.

I grabbed my kit and straightened, then walked back down the corridor to my room. Once I was out of range, I broke frame and groaned loudly, collapsing on my bed. "One more thing to deal with," I sighed. "Y/N?" I shot up in bed and immediately slapped on a grin. Raphael. He looked super guilty, leaning against the doorframe.

"What's up?" I brushed the wrinkles away from my black tee. "Uh," he looked sideways. "I'm sorry." I blinked. He awkwardly took my silence as a key to continue talking. "Y'know, for... Getting the math wrong." I blinked again. He looked at me hopefully, silently willing it to be enough. "And stuff."

I sighed and opened my arms. "C'mere." Probably not smart when your boyfriend was a giant, but what can you do? He enveloped me in a hug tight enough to pop my eyes out. I patted his cheek gently. "It's okay, man." I kissed the same cheek. "You suck at apologizing, by the way." -