𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 [💛]

Requested by @Timey_Wimey09 :D

- I sprawled out on my bed with an irritated sigh. This was a long night, and I was having trouble falling asleep. Who would've thought that I would have this problem on a Friday, of all days? I sighed and rolled onto my back, fixing my eyes on my ceiling and hoping my vision would eventually start swimming.

After I began to doze off, my phone, sitting beside me on my nightstand, started vibrating. I groaned and rolled over, yanking it off the charger, before glancing at the caller ID. Mikey. I forced myself to sit up and answered the call. "Hello?" I mumbled, a drowsy edge to my voice. "Y/N!" Mikey screamed. I yelped and dropped my phone.

"What?" I asked after retrieving my phone. "I-I did something wrong!" He exclaimed. I put aside my annoyance and looked around my room. "What did you do now, Michelangelo?" I sighed. "U-Um, I kinda turned my brothers into- y'know- babies," he stammered hesitantly. My eyes widened in surprise. "You what?" I asked, biting back a laugh. "How?"

"Well-" Mikey began. "Raph, get down from there!" I grinned. The mental image was adorable, but I remained quiet. "Did you want my help?" I asked, sliding my legs over the edge of my bed. "Please!" Mikey replied urgently. "I-" He paused. "Leo, what are you-" Before he could finish, the call abruptly cut. I finally cracked and burst into laughter, hopping out of bed.

Before I knew it, I was standing in the lair while Mikey frantically filled me in. "...So I bought this potion thing from some girl in the Hidden City," he continued his lengthy explanation, holding up an empty glass. "But I didn't think it would turn them into babies!" I sighed and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Mikey, honey... What made you think this was a good idea?"

"I don't know," Mikey admitted shamefully. "They were babying me! I wanted to prove I was responsible, I guess." I blinked at him. "Remarkable wording," I snorted and pulled my hands back. Mikey huffed and buried his face in his hands, embarrassed. "Okay, where are the younglings?" I asked. A crash sounded in the garage.

"That's them," Mikey replied, looking up. I nodded and immediately rushed off to the garage. I wanted to see these kids for myself. Mikey pushed past me as we reached the terminal. He stood in front of me and stretched up in an attempt to block my view. "Don't give in to them!" He warned under his breath.

I peeked over his shoulder and caught a glimpse of what I assumed to be Leo flying backward and slamming into the Tank. I looked back at Mikey. "Sure thing." He stared at me skeptically before hesitantly shuffling aside. I quickly stepped into the garage. Inside, the most adorable replicates of the brothers were taking turns throwing each other into the Turtle Tank.

"Oh my god!" I let out. The brothers paused and three pairs of curious eyes turned to me. I felt as if a bomb had gone off in my brain and I just stood there in complete awe. I finally broke out of my trance and squealed, diving forward and scooping them into my arms. "They're adorable!" I exclaimed. Mikey groaned loudly. "You said you wouldn't give in," he complained.

"How could I not?" I replied in disbelief, nuzzling each of their heads. Baby Donnie squeaked and ducked away from me. He tried desperately to pull himself out of my arms. "Okay, I'm sorry," I bent down and placed him on the floor. Baby Donnie gave me a suspicious look before turning and glaring at Mikey. "It was an accident!" Mikey huffed.