𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘈 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 [💛]

- "Y/N, I wanna be a gamer!" Mikey announced amid our cuddle session. "You wanna be a what?" I asked, distracted. He poked my cheek and frowned. "Are you listening? I said I wanna be a gamer!" He repeated, tilting his head. I blinked, processing his words. "You wanna be a gamer?" I echoed, shocked. How could a turtle run a channel?

I thought. People have YouTube channels for their dogs, so why not have one for their turtles? "I guess that wouldn't be impossible," I admitted. "But why do you wanna be a gamer?" Mikey shrugged and nuzzled his face into the side of my neck. "I would get paid for something I like doing," he explained.

I blinked at him. "You're a turtle, Mike," I pointed out. "A turtle with skills," Mikey grinned. It was at that moment I came up with three possible channel names. I decided not to bring any of them up. "Alright, then. Let's go to my place. You can't record a video in the sewers," I stood up and stretched. "Okay!" Mikey proceeded to flop over the balcony.

Of course, because people are always nosediving off apartment buildings. I sighed and peeked over the balcony. "C'mon, I'll catch you!" Mikey assured, stretching his hands up. Not with an attention span like his. I turned and hopped down the fire escape. Mikey stuck his tongue out. "Lame," he commented.

"Well, excuse me for wanting to see tomorrow," I shrugged, walking past him. I heard him bouncing after me. Jeez, he has more energy than I can keep up with. We finally arrived at my house. As soon as I unlocked my door, Mikey darted inside. I sighed and followed him upstairs. "So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Stream!" Mikey pumped his hand up. "I don't have a webcam," I said. "I don't need a webcam," he grinned, hopping onto the floor and grabbing my controller. "Alright, while you find out how to do that, I'll make F/F," I gave him an encouraging pat on the head before setting off to the kitchen. Midway through my cooking, I heard Mikey scream.

"Mike!" I grabbed a frying pan and sprinted back upstairs. "I'll kill you!" I shrieked, busting the door down. Mikey, still on the floor, screamed again upon seeing me. I, horrified, also screamed. "Shoot! Y/N!" He gasped. I blinked and lowered my frying pan. "Why'd you just scream outta nowhere?!" I snapped. "I was ready to fight someone!"

"Look!" Mikey pointed at the monitor. "Wow, Mikey. You have two viewers. Good job," I snorted. He flashed a huge smile. "Two people find me entertaining!" He announced. "One person. Someone left," I pointed out. Mikey shrugged. "Well, I'm okay! You can go." I awkwardly turned and walked out. 

I finished making my F/F and washed the dishes. My mom probably would've freaked out if she saw a single dish in the sink, especially after coming home from work. I walked back upstairs, F/F in a plate, and sat down beside Mikey. "Phew! Twenty viewers," I stared at the monitor. Pretty good for a beginner, I should say.

Mikey glanced sideways at my F/F, then at me. I sighed and gave him some. "So, what're you playing?" I blinked at the monitor. "Spooky," Mikey answered, not bothering to look away from the screen. "Ah, yes. That clears it all up," I took a huge bite of my F/F. My phone randomly chimed in my pocket.

"Mm, it's Donnie," I said out loud. "Raph wants you back home." Mikey's face scrunched up. "But I'm doing something!" He protested. "It's okay, we can pick back up tomorrow," I patted the side of his head. Mikey, not very fittingly, screamed at the top of his lungs. I, who was caught off guard, flung my F/F out of my plate.

"Run!" Mikey shrieked. "Oh, screw that!" I flopped out of the room. Mikey continued screaming, but abruptly cut off. "What happened?" I crawled back into my room holding my signature frying pan, ready to smack someone. "I was getting chased," he smiled nervously. I stared at him in disbelief. "You were being chased," I repeated.

"Um, yeah!" Mikey pointed at the monitor. "But I'm alright now. I'm hiding." I glared at him. "I'm surprised you're not hiding," I said, holding up the frying pan. "Y/N, what're you doing?" Mikey finally looked up at me. I bonked the top of his head. Mikey yelped and dropped the controller, and as he did, a loud scream erupted from the monitor. 

Mikey screamed as well, making me scream in turn. Boy, were we doing a lot of screaming. Mikey shut off the monitor. "That's enough for today!" He insisted, catching his breath. "For today?!" I snapped. "Next time I sit on this floor, I will be a changed turtle!" He promised. "The next time you sit on that floor, hell will be frozen." -