𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 [💙]

W/N = Wrong name (mischievous giggle)

- Since April was playing with them, I stepped up to referee the guys' basketball game. Mikey wanted to stay behind to watch movies with Splinter, so we left him to his own devices. The game was coming to an end, and Leo's team was being swept along the floor. I cringed at how absurd the scores were.

The game finally ended, and Raph and April were victorious. "Donnie, you're a loser!" Leo complained, flinging the ball down. It bounced back up and smacked him in the face. Donnie snickered and turned to us. "I'm an amazing loser," he offered. Everyone gave him an encouraging high-five.

April's phone rang. She wiped the sweat off her forehead before answering it. "Hello?" Immediately, we could all hear Mikey screaming his butt off. April flinched and held her phone away from her ear. "Mikey!" I immediately sprinted over to April. "What's wrong?!" The call suddenly cut off. Everyone stared at us.

"Um, what just happened?" Leo asked, holding an iced apple juice out to me. He probably portalled that. I sighed and took it, pressing it to the bruise underneath his chin. "I think that was Mikey screaming," April answered matter-of-factly. Raph frowned. "Do you think he's okay?" He asked anxiously.

"Judging by those screams?" Donnie blinked solemnly. "He's probably fine." Nobody could tell if Donnie was being sarcastic. There was only one way to find out the truth. "To the lair!" I called out, accidentally compressing Leo's bruise harder than I needed to. He yelped and pulled away. Everyone scrambled out of the court.

"Dad!" Raph burst into his room. There was Splinter, eating ice cream and watching old commercials. At Raph's call, he jumped in surprise, and the spoon flew out of his hands. "I'm trying to watch my commercials!" Splinter grumbled as we crowded in front of the projection. "Where is Orange?" He asked, looking around us.

"That's what we were coming to ask you!" I gasped. Everyone started freaking out. Leo hummed absentmindedly, holding my chilled hand up to his bruise. "You just let him leave?" April asked, crossing her arms. Splinter swatted us aside, continuing to watch his commercials. "Orange said he was going to fetch you," he shrugged.

We freaked out some more. What had happened to him? "Detective work!" Donnie exclaimed, rushing to the garage. Everyone hurried after him. We swarmed around the map he had set up. "Here's the lair, and here's the court," Donnie traced his finger along the paper. "He couldn't have gotten lost," Raph fretted.

"Knowing Mikey, he probably could've," Donnie interjected with an amused scoff. Everyone glared at him. Now Leo was practically clinging onto me. "What if he got kidnapped?" April demanded. A distressed silence hung over the room. "That- that is possible," Donnie agreed skeptically, frowning.

"Who would want to kidnap Mikey?" I asked. "Some twisted crook!" Raph answered furiously. "Calm down, big guy," April soothed, patting his chest. He balled his fists. "Well, that doesn't narrow it down," Donnie sighed, brushing the bottom of his chin as he stared at the map. "He could've been taken anywhere on his way."

We all crowded over his shoulder and inspected the map. "Nobody is stupid enough to kidnap someone in broad daylight," I offered incredulously. "Then where's Mikey?" Raph breathed. Mikey was the youngest of the bunch. I could understand why he was freaking out. I inhaled through my nose.

"I meant that like 'plain sight,'" I clarified. "They wouldn't want to be seen." Everyone agreed quietly. "How many alleys are there on the way to the court?" I asked Donnie. He looked through the map. "Three." I waved my hand at Raph. "See? There's something to work with. Leo and I'll check it out," I assured.