𝘞𝘦 𝘋𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 [💜]

BREAKING NEWS: JUST♥TUSHIKI POSTED!!!

♥ 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 ♥•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Okay, everybody," the teacher began in front of the class. The students continued talking despite the call. She narrowed her eyes and added: "I'll fail all of you if you don't shush!" In a sharp tone. One by one, everybody shut their mouths. "Thank you," she said, clearing her throat. "I just got the text that the bus is outside, so it's time for us to head out."

Everybody immediately started talking again. In the back of the class, three students were huddled around a desk. They were talking quietly to each other and obviously annoyed. "I should've stayed home," I said, kicking my legs. "Quit complaining, Y/N. It's not gonna teleport you back," April huffed, though she was in complete agreement.

"But guys-" Donnie piped up to the left. "-We're going to the Museum of Science!" April and I exchanged a look before fixing him with unimpressed stares. Donnie went on to ramble about how great science was and how we should've been more enthusiastic. "You three!" The teacher called, interrupting him. The class was empty and she was tapping her foot impatiently.

"Come on!" She urged. "Sorry!" April replied, stepping sideways to give me room to get up. Donnie's eyes shone briefly. I stretched my legs forward before rising from my seat. April led us out of the classroom, and the teacher shut the door behind us as we departed. "Are you excited?" She asked, trying to make small talk. "...For the museum?" April grumped.

The teacher picked up on her unenthusiastic attitude and sped up her pace to match April's. "Hey, you could've stayed home," she pointed out. April cast a look over her shoulder at me, and  I rolled my eyes. "Maybe it'll be fun," I shrugged, trying to hype myself up. It didn't help that my statement was phrased as a question. April gave me a doubtful look.

The teacher led our group out of the school and through the front gates. The bus was parked on the curb and I could tell that the good seats were already taken. I sighed. The first part of the field trip was already going terribly. "You should be more excited, guys." April and I looked over at Donnie, who was digging into his bag. "Maybe something interesting will happen."

"I doubt that," I responded as we reached the bus. "Othello is right," the teacher said from behind us. "We haven't even gotten there yet, and it's a chance to get out of school!" April scoffed in front of me as we single-filed down the center of the bus. April took a seat next to our classmate Amanda, and Donnie and I took the two empty seats beside her.

"So what are you planning?" I asked Donnie, folding my arms. Donnie hummed an absentminded response, still digging through his bag with a frustrated look on his face. "Donnie?" I poked his side, snapping him out of it. "Sorry! I was looking for my axe," Donnie explained casually. I stared at him, baffled. "What do you need an axe for?" I asked.