𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 [❤]

Requested By @ROTTMNTheadrot :)

Quick disclaimer: despite literally having ADHD. I can't write it for the life of me. Most times it's been unintentional, but you know. Anyways, I feel like 3/4's of this chapter is establishing y/n's ADHD and I'm sobbing because of it, but I really need to update :( I'll rewrite it when I get the chance. Feel free to slander me if you want lolz.

- I sat in the back of the class and chewed my pencil, staring daggers at the clock above the whiteboard. I couldn't wait for class to end, but I had one more period after this one. I glanced down at my worksheet and frowned. With a sigh, I absentmindedly leaned my head into my hand. Math couldn't end fast enough.

Ten minutes passed, but it definitely felt like an hour. Before I knew it, the bell had rung and the students had begun to pile out of the classroom. "Y/N!" April called. I hummed in acknowledgment and stretched back in my chair. "Biology, and then we're home free," April pointed out enthusiastically, pumping her fist into the air.

"Huzzah," I replied with a matching pump of my fist. I gathered the worksheets my teacher had passed out and stuffed them into my bag, then we started towards the next class. "What're you gonna do after school?" April asked as we walked, blinking in my direction. "I don't know, probably just sleep," I shrugged, shouldering past an idle group of kids.

"Don't we have a quiz tomorrow? Wanna come to my place and study for it? Then you can sleep as much as you want," April suggested. I blinked at her. "You're going off the deep end." I heaved a giant sigh. "I know, April." I didn't need to be constantly reminded. I had enough reminders from my parents. Work kept piling on, and I couldn't keep up.

"I'll see if I can," I decided. April nodded and gave me a smile. We reached a split in the hallway. "See you later," she said, giving me a quick hug before disappearing into one of the paths. I groaned and entered the opposite one, stepping lively so as to not be late. Miraculously, I had never gotten detention. I didn't want to ruin my streak.

I arrived at the classroom and ducked my head to avoid a small group of gossiping girls, hurrying past them. "Hello, Y/N!" My teacher greeted me. I gave her a half-hearted response and collapsed into my seat. The classroom quickly filled with students, and the bell rang to signify the start of the period. Oh, joy is me! Another hour and a half of class! I groaned mentally.

I awkwardly filled in the worksheet to the best of my ability. The teacher hovered over me and quietly watched each and every single one of my moves. She probably assumed I didn't know she was there, but I could practically smell the intensity of her stare. The awkward presence of a person behind me was too much to handle.

"Is this right?" I asked, glancing at her over my shoulder. She blinked in surprise and looked over my answers, her foreboding red pen was tucked in between her fingers. "Most of these," she replied, flipping the cap off her pen and scribbling X's on the questions I didn't get right. I could hardly hide my look of disappointment. Biology sucked.

The teacher smiled encouragingly before making her way to another table. I stared after her in disbelief. Aren't you going to help me? I snapped internally. She's just gonna point out all my mistakes and then leave as if nothing happened? I frowned and glanced around the classroom. Well, I'll show her! I looked back at my paper with a look of determination.