𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘴 𝘈 𝘝𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘶𝘮 [💜]

- Have you ever felt like something was a bad idea, but you did it anyway? Yeah, I felt that exact feeling today. Donnie had a poor track record when it came to repairs. April could vouch for me. Could I have just hopped onto amazon and bought a new vacuum? Sure! Did I have to call the most deranged technician to fix it for me? Hell no!

But, Hallelujah! I, Y/N L/N, am a free spirit. Call the purple turtle. Make the purple turtle fix my vacuum. "She'll be good as new," Donnie reassured me, carrying my vacuum into war. "And more," I added, glaring him down. "Maybe more," he corrected. "Ugh, no funny business, okay? You must prove yourself," I flicked his forehead.

"I shall prove myself to thee," Donnie heartened. He left my apartment to go kill my vacuum privately. This was definitely a bad idea, I sighed, sitting down on the floor instead of the couch. I felt bad for it. I groaned and clicked on the TV, immersing myself in horrible movie knockoffs instead of my vacuum's dissection.

After a couple of minutes, an emergency news broadcast appeared on my screen. "We're coming at you from downtown New York with Breaking News!" The reporter said, face way too close to the camera. "There appears to be an unhinged robot wandering the streets, attacking anything it sees," he said, pushing the camera away.

"Be sure to stay indoors and avoid contact with it," he advised. The camera pointed at some weird robot thing running down a street. It paused when it spotted the reporter and cameraman. It suddenly lunged, and the camera cut off. The channel changed back to my usual knockoff TV. I immediately jumped to my feet and grabbed my dad's sledgehammer.

Ah, yes. Chaos, I thought, running out of the apartment altogether. I hitched a ride downtown, where everything was out of place. This doesn't look too bad. As if on cue, a tire that was engulfed in flames rolled past me. Never mind. "What did you do?!" I heard someone yell. That sounded oddly like Raph.

I followed the voice, which didn't take much work, to a random neighborhood a short walk away. I arrived just in time to see a guy with an orange hoodie get flung into a building. "Mikey!" Was that Leo? I ducked in time to avoid a familiar purple figure that had gotten thrown toward me. "Donnie, what is this?!" I demanded, pulling him up.

Now my vacuum was the size of a standard human being. "Um, I fixed your vacuum!" Donnie smiled nervously at me. "You turned my vacuum into a terminator!" I snapped back. "And why did you give it limbs?" Donnie shrugged. "Multitasking? I don't really know myself." Everyone stopped fighting to glare at him.

"At least it's unique!" Donnie insisted, pushing me out of the way of my homicidal vacuum as it jumped at us. "Donnie, this is your fault!" Leo wasted no time in accusing. He tackled the vacuum away and just awkwardly straddled it, trying to figure out what to do next. The vacuum immediately jumped up and punched him. 

Raph, who had recovered, punched it right back. His blow dented the plastic but didn't slow it down in the slightest. "Donnie, hover!" I said, lifting my arms. "What?" Donnie asked beside me. "Fly me up," I clarified. "Oh," Donnie grabbed me just underneath my arms and tried to activate his jetpack. "Come on!" He complained.

I gripped my sledgehammer and prepared to whack the hell out of his jetpack. "Wait!" Donnie tried to activate it again, and it kind of worked. "Okay, hover..." He grabbed me again and we took off. "You guys finally done?!" Raph hissed, ripping the vacuum's arm off. "Drop!" Donnie very casually let me go on top of it.

I slammed it with the sledgehammer, wrecking it partially. "Come on, Donatello! Why'd you make it immortal?! I asked you to fix it!" I complained. The vacuum promptly threw me into a building. Mikey yelped and jumped up, catching me right before I could splatter and fucking die. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, thanks!" I patted his head.

Mikey instinctively dropped me on my ass. I rolled my eyes at him and jumped up. "Hover!" I screamed at the sky. "Let's come up with a more original code name," Donnie suggested, picking me right back up. "If we survive this," I said, glaring up at him. "Only the best for Donatello," he snorted, throwing me at the vacuum again.

I knocked it down like a damn bowling ball and started pummeling it with my sledgehammer. It went limp. "Victory!" I pumped my fist up in the air and got off it. Apparently not. It jumped back up and butted me in the head. "Never mind!" I corrected before face-planting on the ground. "Y/N!" Donnie called out to me.

"You rapscallion!" Donnie shouted before I heard an entire explosion. Footsteps started approaching me, and I was lifted up into Donnie's arms. "Y/N, don't die on me! What will I do without you?!" He cried. "You're dramatic," I commented, slapping him lightly on the side of his head. "At least I care," he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, at least," I looked over at my poor, misunderstood vacuum cleaner. Some of its wires were exposed by now. Dangerous problems required dangerous solutions, right? The vacuum started to back away by now. Raph watched it run away. "Raph, don't just stand there!" I said, rushing forward. Raph jumped and ran after it again.

Leo scoffed from where he was crouched down. Mikey huddled beside him with a black eye, yelping again after again as he continuously touched it. "No touching, Mike," Leo yanked his hand back. "But it hurts!" Mikey wailed. Leo sighed. So while that was happening, Raph had caught up to the vacuum.

He apprehended it and just held it over his head. "Now what?" He asked. The vacuum kicked him in the eye. Raph subconsciously slammed it on the floor. I grabbed exposed wires and ripped them out, barely managing to avoid electrocution. The vacuum immediately went limp. The guys gave me an awkwardly silent round of applause.

"Ah, yes. Angel face saves the day," Donnie said, refusing to set his feet on the ground. I glared over at him. I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of seeing me blush at his nicknames, especially considering how mad he thought I was. "Well, gotta go!" Donnie declared, floating away. "No, you don't! You're in big trouble!" I lunged at him. 

Meanwhile, Raph touched his eye, which was now swollen. "That thing really aimed for the eyes," he commented. Leo yanked his hand away. "Don't touch." Mikey spoked his eye beside him. "Don't-" Leo groaned, defeated. Mikey looked over at us. "Do you understand them?" He asked. "Um, no," Raph and Leo answered in unison. -