Introduction

Trey Pov

Oh, I'm sorry, niggas mad cause I came to the party?
Like, no no no
You took your girl to the club and now she gone, gone, gone
Now she asking me when I'm taking her home, home, home
I tell her "let's go" long as you know
Cause I know when we get alone

Trey had just finished up his last show and it was sold out. Trey was starting to miss his wife Meagan and he couldn't wait to reach home. Every night he thought of her. Trey and Meagan are like Romeo and Juliet. Before Trey went on tour, he knew he needed a change. He knew he wouldn't find another woman like Meagan. Meagan is the type of chick that is okay with going to the strip club with him and just cuddling and having a serious conversation about life. That's why Trey loves her. But when Trey gets home, he has a surprise for Meagan. He plans on taking her on a mini vacation because he missed his wife so much.

Meagan Pov

Meagan just came from the salon. She got her nails and hair done. Meagan got in her 2016 Maybach car. That is when her phone start ringing, she looked at the caller ID and saw it was Trey.

Phone Call

Hubby❤️‍🔥👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: Babe, I just got off stage. So I will call when I landed.
Wifey😘😍: Okay. I just left the salon, I love you.
Hubby❤️‍🔥👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: Oh, the salon. I know Amber got you looking, real sexy.
Wifey😘😍: You already know. I'm driving so talk to you later.
Hubby❤️‍🔥👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: Okay.

End Call

Meagan threw her phone in the passenger seat and continued driving. Meagan couldn't wait to see her husband. Lately, Meagan has been noticing that their relationship, isn't the same. Ever since he got famous, they don't have time for each other like they use to. To Meagan, it seems like they are fighting to be together. "Don't get me wrong. I love my husband to death. But I think it comes down to the fact that I, really miss him."

Skylar Pov

Skylar just finished her last class and she was tired. When she walked in her apartment. She saw her roommate Jasmine, sleeping on top of her boyfriend Jordan. Skylar went to her room and she end up falling asleep with everything on her bed. Skylar knew in the next hour. Jasmine would be coming to wake her up.

3 Hours Later

Jasmine: Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.

I turned over and saw Jasmine smoking a blunt. I reach over and took it from her. "This was like our daily routine. I meet Jasmine when I was a freshman in college.

Skylar has been crying her eyes out because the dean told her she lost her scholarship. Because her grades were too low. Skylar never really understood biology. That is when Jasmine, walked into the bathroom and saw Skylar crying. She asked if Skylar was okay. Skylar told Jasmine what was wrong. When she was done talking. Jasmine told her that, "for every fuck ups there is a happy ending."

Little did I know I would be working at Magic City, 4 nights a week. Just so I can make ends meet. Me and Jasmine became the best of friends, after that day. I moved off campus so I won't have to drop out of college. I rather strip than ask my mother for a dime.