Chapter 27

Meagan Pov

I couldn't believe that the media found out about my pregnancy so quickly. I thought that they weren't following me anymore since I was no longer at Trey's crib. I guessed that I jumped out of the frying pan into the hot boiling water when I got with Chris. Chris left a couple of hours ago, to handle some business at the studio. I needed some time away from him since he had been on the babydaddy stuff since we found out I was pregnant.

My phone began to ring, so I looked at the caller ID to see that Trey was calling me. "Hello," Trey said. His background was low so I knew he wasn't around anybody. "I have one question for you Meagan," Trey said, I guessed waiting on me to answer him back. "Yes?" I said waiting on his response. "Is the baby mines or Chris's?" Trey asked the exact question I didn't want him to ask me, but I couldn't give him a straight answer because I didn't know. "Trey, I... I don't know who the father is." I said. REALLY MEG!" Trey said screaming through the phone, at me.

"Why are you screaming at me, I already told you that I was cheating on you, that's why we are in the predicament we are in right now. This is the side effect of cheating on your husband. I already feel bad enough, so I don't need this shit right now!" I said yelling back at him. I heard Trey sigh like he was trying to get his feelings under control. I knew he was angry but I couldn't deal with that right now. "Meagan, Skylar is pregnant as well," Trey said, speaking fast, hoping I didn't hear him. "What!" I was hoping I didn't hear him right. "She is pregnant Meagan," Trey said. Now I know my ears weren't deceiving me because Trey only calls me Meagan when he is dead ass serious.

"How could you Tremaine, did you do this just to hurt me, on some type of revenge shit, huh?" I asked couldn't believe that he got Skylar pregnant. "Meg, I wasn't trying to hurt you. It's just that a couple of condoms broke, in the few times we had sex and that's how she end up becoming pregnant." Trey said trying to make me feel better. "You on the other hand said you never wanted kids, now your pregnant, so I guess we both fucked up Meg." I knew Trey was really stressed since he possibly has two women pregnant at the same time. One is his wife and the other one is his girlfriend. "Look I've been looking into this DNA test that me You and Chris can take while I'm still pregnant. It cost a lot but I was thinking that you and Chris go half and half so we can figure this shit out before the baby comes. So are you sure that Skylar's baby is yours?" I asked.

Meg, she has been here the whole time since you have been gone. Skylar is not that far along, probably less than two months. I know that's my baby." Trey said. I couldn't help the jealousy that rose in my voice. He was claiming Skylar's baby and not mines and I'm his wife. I know that I shouldn't feel this way but I couldn't help it. I wanted this baby to be Trey's baby but I'm pretty sure that it's going to be Chris's baby. "Look we can do the test now but it would harm the baby than us just doing it later." "I'm not sure but I will contact the place that does DNA testing, then you, me, and Chris can go together. If that's okay with you." I asked knowing that he would decline.

"First off me and Chris needs to sit down and have a conversation man to man. I don't want to bring you and the baby any more stress. I will meet with him on my own time, you get the appointment set up and I will see if I could clear my schedule for that day, okay." Trey said. "Yeah, I will do that, and Trey I love you." The words came out before I could stop them. "Yeah, I love you too Meg, I will talk to you later. Take care of my half of the baby." Trey laughed. "Will do." I laughed as well. "Bye," Trey said hanging up.

"So your back talking to that nigga and telling him you love him and shit." I looked to see Chris standing there in the doorway. Here we go again, this is about to be a big argument. "Chris he is my husband, of course, I still love him. But I'm with you now." I said hoping he would end the argument. "He just called me to ask me about me being pregnant," I said getting up and walking over to him. "So what did you tell him?" Chris asked looking down at me. I was glad that I was still wearing my robe over my lingerie from last night. "I told him the truth and he said that the both of you have to have a conversation to hash this shit out for the baby's sake," I said walking over to him and giving him a kiss.

"I will talk with him but I won't promise that I won't get heated fast, Meg. Shit, he put his fucking hands on me. I really don't feel like talking when I see him." Chris said placing one of his arms around my waist and his hand on my ass. "You want to join me in the shower?" Chris asked, pulling me towards the bathroom. "Yeah, you know I do," I said removing my robe and pulling off his shirt. Once we got in the shower I knew the conversation was behind us for now. Since Chris's mouth was busy at the moment taking me higher than normal. He was slurping up all my juices, as they poured out of me continuously. This pregnancy has been getting me more horny than usual, and Chris was loving it.

He finally had his full share and was now ready for the entree. He picked me up and place his d**k at my entrance while pushing upwards inside of me. I felt all of him pushing more inside of me. "Damn baby, you're too deep," I said moaning in Chris's ear. While licking and kissing under his ear. "You feel so fucking good, shhh...hiiiiittt," Chris said dropping my legs and placing me on the shower floor. "Turn around so I can hit it from the back." I turned around and bent over and spread my legs. Chris pushed down on my lower back. "I know you can arch your back better than that, Meg. I want you to feel all of me inside of your stomach." Ouuu, I love it when he is demanding. I wanted him so badly right now.

Chris reached around to the front and rub my clit slowly but he added enough force to drive me over the edge. I was so wet from squirting and from the water. I could hear the sound of him slapping against my ass. So I threw it back for him while rotating my ass. Pushing him over the edge. I felt when he came inside of me.

Skylar Pov

I had been in my new place for a couple of weeks now and I was starting to like being on my own. I missed Trey so much though, that I couldn't help it. I wanted to call him every night when I was going to bed but he wasn't here. I haven't heard from Trey since he called me and told me that Mike was going with me to my first doctor's appointment, instead of him.

I also found out that I was 10 weeks pregnant. I guess Mike told Trey, how my appointment went because he didn't call me to ask me how it went. Also, I was starting to feel these pregnancy hormones because it was bringing out my feelings more. I have also been having mood swings and craving crazy shit. Like I just called Mike and asked him to bring me some pickles and hot sauce. Mike has been like my second babydaddy because he would get up in the middle of the night to come rub my feet and watch romance movies with me while having the tissue in hand in case I start crying.

I heard the front door open so I jumped up out of my bed and headed into the living room, looking around for Mike. "Hey, Mike, where you at?" I asked heading towards the kitchen when I heard the cabinet doors opening and closing. When I walk into the kitchen I saw Trey putting away food and stuff in the cabinets. He looked at me from head to toe and just rolled his eyes and continued doing what he was doing. I guess he didn't approve of what I was wearing. I had on this tight-fitted nightie, with my rob over it opened. "Mike had some other stuff to do, so I bought you some stuff. The pickle and hot sauce are in the bag, right there." Trey said pointing to the bag, a couple of feet away from me. I walked over to the bag and pulled out both jars. I needed a zip-lock bag and Trey was in front of the cabinet, they were in.

I walked over to him. "I need a bag out of the cabinet." Trey stepped back, so I could look in the cabinet, but they were moved to a higher cabinet. I stood on my tippy toes, trying to reach them, with no luck. I felt Trey place his hand on the small part of my back and reach around me to grab the box. "Is this the ones you want?" Trey asked, so close to my ear. It made me forget where we were for a second. "Yes," I said turning to him. Trey had smelled so good. That I felt myself about to have an orgasm. He put the box down on the counter where I was, but I wasn't worried about the bags anymore. "Trey," I said reaching around to grab his hand, which was still on the small part of my back. He then places his hand on my ass and pulled me closer.

"What's up Sky?" Trey asked kissing my earlobe and going down to kiss my neck as well. See this is the shit I miss, how Trey knows my body and what I need without me telling him. Even though I knew he was going to be a dick and make me ask for it today. "I need you." I moaned. "I'm right here baby, just tell me what you need," Trey said, steadily kissing my spot. "I will show you," I said grabbing his hand and moving it to my soaking-wet pussy. "I got you babymama," Trey said pushing me towards my room.