Chapter 8

1 Week Later....

Trey Pov

Trey had a big surprise for both of his girls because things have been going hella great at home since Skylar been in the picture. Trey and Meagan hardly fight. The little arguments they do have, Skylar shut that shit down quickly. Especially when she knows the both of them are just cranky because they are just horny. Trey doesn't know how he feels about the situation because to him, it's starting to feel like he has two wives. And it's not like Skylar does anything for him to feel like that. It's just his feelings toward how Skylar comes off. He feels like he has to protect her and make sure she is okay. Trey calls Skylar throughout the day, just like he does Meagan. But it's not only Trey it's also Meagan because Trey sees that Meagan is taking a liking to her as well. When Trey is home he notices, Meagan and Skylar chilling more than they do with Trey. Then they look at Trey and smiled. "Okay," Meagan said.

When Trey got home he notice Skylar and Meagan, in bed together watching TV. He walked in the room and they both looked up at him. "Hey, daddy," Skylar said greeting Trey like she always does. Trey liked it because she always make his dick jump. Trey was remembering the times he had given her dick. But he has her pussy a break, since the last time because it felt like he was going to break her cervix.

"Hey, my babies," Trey said, getting in the middle of the bed. They have been sleeping like that ever since the night they fucked. Trey likes the both of them sleeping in the bed because they both sleep naked. It's easy access for him.

Trey: I got a surprise for the both of y'all.
Meagan & Skylar: What is it? * unison *
Trey: We are going on a trip.
Meagan & Skylar: Where? *unison again*
Trey: Cabo.

Skylar and Meagan started to jump up and down on the bed, causing Trey to bounce up and down too. Trey grabbed Meagan's legs, making her fall and land on top of him. She leaned forward and kissed Trey. "Thank you, baby, we needed this. Meagan said." Then Skylar stopped jumping and went to lie back on the bed while kissing on Trey's neck. "Thank you to daddy," Skylar said. "No problem y'all, but if y'all really want to thank me. Be ready when I get out of the shower. Trey said as Skylar and Meagan both looked at each other.

Trey head into the bathroom and got undressed and then got in the shower. Trey stayed longer than usual in the shower. Since his body already felt tense, and the hot water wasn't helping. He got out and dry off and put the towel around his waisted and walked into the bedroom. When he got in the bedroom, he saw that Skylar and Meagan were both naked. Making little Tremaine stand at attention. Meagan was laying on her back and Sky was on top of Meagan, with her p***y in Meagan's face. Trey was turned on because when they got to eating each other out.

"I think y'all been playing without me for long enough," I said, dropping my towel and walking around the bed, and smacking Skylar on her ass. I lean down and ask Megan if I could join. She nodded her head, and I went in and eat Skylar out from the back. She moaned while trying to run. "Well damn babe, we gonna have to teach you how to eat pussy because she wasn't running from you," I said looking down at Meagan. She just smiled and kissed me. Both of us tasted Skylar's juices. I got up and walked around to Skylar and look at her while she looking at me. "What I told you about running," I said while grabbing her by her hair roughly. Skylar had looked at me like I was hurting her but I knew she liked that shit. So that shit turned me on even more. "I'm sorry daddy," Skylar said. "Nah it doesn't work like that, now open your mouth." When she open her mouth I just shoved my dick in her mouth. She started trying to grab my dick, to take it out of her mouth. "Baby come here." Meagan came from under Skylar and walked around to me. "Get on your back Sky." Skylar did as told. "Now Meagan get between her legs and hold her arms down." Meagan did as told. Trey leaned over and push his dick in Skylar's mouth. Skylar started to gag on Trey's dick. "Open up Sky because you're about to piss me off." Skylar opens up her wider.

See this is how I know she likes this rough shit. Next time I gotta her if she is comfortable with me talking to her like that. I took my dick out and slap it on her pussy lips. "You ready for some more dick?" Trey asked. Skylar nodded her head. "Come on Meg, I want you and Skylar on all fours, in front of me." First I ram my dick into Meagan, making her scream out in pain and pleasure. I smacked her ass, making her moan more. I pulled out and slide into Skylar. I found myself going slow with her this time since I'm not sure if she is cool with the way I have been treating her in the bedroom. She had moaned when I slide inside of her. I reach over to play with Meagan's pussy. To find out she was already on her own mission with two fingers inside herself already. I grab Skylar's hair while going deep inside of her. "Damn Sky! Quit grabbing my shit, that shit feels so good. Meg, baby are you good? Yes, Trey... Mmmmmm mmmm." "Shit I'm about to cum! Fuck, faster daddy! Yesssss right there daddy!" Skylar said, screaming.

"Fuck Sky!" I pull out and Skylar turned around and dropped to her knees. Letting me know she wants to try swallowing. I nutted all in her mouth. Meagan told her. "Just swallow, don't think about it." And she did it. "I gotta go and brush my teeth," Skylar said.

"Damn it was that bad?" Trey asked while laughing. Skylar shook her head, saying no. Laughing while heading into the bathroom. "Come here babe. I left some for you too." Meagan walked over to Trey and drop on his dick. Meagan started moving her hips and bouncing up and down on Trey.

Now, this is the Meagan Trey missed. The one that wants to fuck him and not the other way around. Trey looked over when he saw the bathroom door open. Skylar walked out and looked at them. Trey had seen the lust in Skylar's eyes. That's what Trey loves about Skylar, she doesn't get tired. "Come here Sky, you can sit on my face," Trey said, going in on her pussy. Slurping and pulling on her pussy lips. Meagan was starting to tighten up around Trey's dick. Letting Trey know she was about to cum. Trey smacked Meagan's ass and muffled. "Hold that shit, Meg," Trey said. Trey had notice that Meagan and Skylar were kissing. Seeing both his wife and mistress being pleasured by him at the same time. Pushed him over the edge, he had nutted all inside of Meagan. Right after Meagan and Skylar both started shaking and squirming. Letting Trey know they both were about to cum. Trey tasted all of Skylar's juices running down his face faster than he could lick. Then he felt Meagan's warm juice on his dick. They both rolled off of Trey and laid down on both sides of Trey.

Trey: Sky question.
Skylar: Yes daddy.
Trey: Do you like the way I be talking to you, during sex?
Skylar: * looked up at Trey * Is that what you been thinking? Because I been noticing you been holding back. Not going to lie, that shit turns me on, Trey. Don't worry I love when you do that shit.
Trey: Okay, thanks for telling me, and remember you can tell me and Meagan, anything. Now Meg do you have anything to share?
Meagan: No. I'm just enjoying the both of you. And my feelings are really growing for you as a friend and lover Sky.

Damn, I figured this was going to happen but I couldn't be mad at Meagan because my feelings were growing for Skylar too. "Y'all know what I care about both of y'all, more than y'all think. Skylar said. That's when I knew this shit could get really messy. We are going to have a little conversation about these feelings tomorrow. For right now, sleep is the only thing on my mind. I grab the pillow and put it behind my head. Both my girls breathing had changed and that's when I knew they were now sleeping. I let my sleep take over.