Chapter 18

Meagan Pov

Meagan grab Sky by her hair and slung her ass to the ground. Before she knew it. Meagan started swinging at her face. Meagan had gotten three punches in. When Skylar punched her in her nose. Meagan's nose instantly started bleeding, making Meagan reacted by grabbing Skylar. Skylar use her weight to flip them over. With Skylar ending up on top.

What the fuck is wrong with you Meg? I was just trying to be honest with you and you going to swing on me. Bitch are you crazy?" Skylar asked while holding Meagan's wrist. So she couldn't swing no more. But calling Meagan a bitch, made her blood boil even more.  "Get the fuck off me hoe! You and Trey got me all the way fucked up." Meagan said pushing Sky up with her hips. Throwing her off. "You want to get up but you're still swinging at me. Why are you even mad though? When your ass was fucking two niggas. And wouldn't even know who the daddy is, even if you were pregnant." Skylar said, hitting Meagan where it hurts the most. Meagan knew she was playing a dangerous game. With fucking Chris and Trey without protection. But it only happened once and that was months ago. "Fuck you Sky and get the fuck off of me," Meagan said hoping Skylar would believe her and get up off of her.

"Are you going to chill out?" Skylar asked. "Yes man, just get the fuck off of me," Meagan said. Skylar release her wrist and started getting up. Skylar got up when she noticed she was on her feet. Meagan got up and brush herself off. "I said I was cool. Why are your hands up for?" Meagan said and Skylar drop her hands. "In case you still feel jumpy," Skylar said picking up her stuff. "Sky, I thought we were better than this. You are being sneaky and fucking my husband behind my back trying to make babies. That shit ain't cool. Don't worry though, your ass will be out of my house tonight. Once I'm done with Trey's ass." Meagan said, walking to her car. Driving off to her house. Yeah, she and Trey's house.

Trey Pov

Trey was in the kitchen fixing himself a sandwich when the front door opened and slammed shut loudly.

"Sky what the fuck is wrong with you?" Trey said turning the corner to go towards the front door. Not paying attention to what's in front of him. Until he hears..... "Wrong wife nigga!" Meagan was standing there looking like a hot mess. It had look like she had been in a fight with a bear. "What the fuck happened to you?" Trey said with humor in his voice, more than anything. Trey first thought said Chris probably had a Rihanna flashback on Meagan. Trey was going to grab his shit out of the safe and go handle Chris's ass. Trey thought about it and said nah. "Me and your hoe, Sky had a little talk today and it didn't end well after she told me. That the both of you are in our house and bed, trying to make fucking babies." Meagan said. Trey couldn't believe that Skylar went behind his back and talk to Meagan. Trey was going to handle, Sky's ass later alone. "ANNDDD! That better not be the reason, you busting in my house! This hasn't been your house, for the past 3 weeks." Trey said, turning towards the kitchen hoping that Meagan would leave.

"So your not going to deny it at all?" Meagan said, heading into the kitchen too. "Deny what?" Trey asked, knowing that he knows what she is talking about but he isn't going to let Meagan know that. "Oh, okay! I see you got jokes." Meagan said. Coming from a distance swinging. So Trey knew what time it was. "Meg you put your hands on me again and we are going to have a serious problem," Trey said trying to warn Meagan before shit gets worst. "Then answer me then and quit playing games. You think it's cool to have a baby outside of our marriage!" Meagan said. Now that hit a nerve and pissed Trey off. "OUTSIDE THIS MARRIAGE! MEG YOU DONE LOST YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MIND! YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING CHRIS ASS FOR HOW LONG NOW! AND YOU WANT TO COME IN MY SHIT AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULDN'T AND SHOULD DO! YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP!" Trey said. Trey saw Meagan hand coming from a distance and he caught it. Trey took his other hand and grab her throat and push her head against the wall. "What the fuck I told you about putting your fucking hands on me!" Trey said. Trey knows Meg and he knew that she likes this shit. When a man, manhandles her ass.

At first, Trey thought that Meagan was crazy. (Who likes a man to manhandle a woman.) They had a big argument one day about groupies and Meagan took her hand slap, Trey. That was the first time Trey found out she loves rough shit. "Let me just say this. I've never hit or struck at Meagan before and I never will. I will restrain her ass." Trey could see the look on Meagan's face. It had gone from anger to lust. Trey couldn't lie, because little Tremaine knew what time it was too because he was standing at attention too.

Another cliffhanger. 😂😂😂😂 The next chapter would be intense so stay toon. Comment and Vote as well!!!!!