Chapter 3

Meagan Pov

Meagan woke up the next morning with a hoarse voice. She didn't know what the hoarseness, was from. So she just brushed it off. When she rolled over on the bed. She saw Trey sitting on the edge of the bed. With his head in his hands.

"Well good morning to you too," Meagan said, getting out of bed to do her morning routine. "Meagan this isn't a good morning. We need to talk." Trey said.

"Meagan I hate when we have big arguments because we go to sleep and then wake up in the morning like nothing ever happened," Trey said. "Okay, so what's up," Meagan said. While sitting back on the bed.

"Meagan, just know that I'm speaking from my heart when I say this. Something have to give. It's to the point where I'm not happy anymore, with our sex life. I'm going, to be honest, your not satisfying me anymore. I never thought we would get to this place, in our relationship. I always thought your pussy was mine and that I would never, get tired of it." "It's not that I'm tired of you baby because you are always ready and dripping for me. It's just that I'm tired of the same old stuff. I'm a young dude. I want to try out new positions and some other stuff. So when we get old we don't have to say that, when I was young. I didn't get to experience different sex positions. I feel this shit is for the old folks. Meagan you know I'm a freak. Tell me, what happened to that freaky side of you?" Trey said. While Meagan just stared at him.

"I don't know what you mean Trey. Because you said it yourself, I'm always ready. I have no idea what's so different now. I know I'm not the same woman you met but in a relationship, you do end up getting complacent. I thought I knew what you like. Just know I'm willing to fix whatever is needed to be fixed. So we can move forward. You know I don't want to lose you." Meagan said.

Trey looked at Meagan, to see if she was ready for what he was going to say.

Trey: Meagan what do you think about us having a threesome? Just to spice up our relationship.
Meagan: Where in the hell, do you get an idea like that from? Let me guess, August right?
Trey: What makes you think it was August, idea?
Meagan: Because, Miracle told me, that she and August had a threesome.
Trey: Soooo?
Meagan: Just know if I do this. I want to set some rules and also I want to choose the girl. Just one more question. I need to ask. Have you cheated on me? I want an honest answer. * got to stand right in front of him *

Meagan: Trey I want you to know that I never thought about another man, besides you. I never even look at another man besides you. I also never gave another man. My mind, my soul, my body, and my heart. Besides you.
Trey: Meagan do you love me?

Meagan shook her head. "How much do you love me?" Trey said. Meagan spread her arms out wide. This much." Both of them just laughed.

The Next Morning......

Trey Pov

Trey came downstairs looking for Meagan. "I don't even think Meagan slept in the bed with me last night." When Trey got up to go to the living room. There Meagan was sitting on the couch, writing in her notebook.

"Good morning my love," Trey said, as Meagan looked up at him, with her reading glasses on. He knew this was important because, Meagan doesn't wear her glasses unless it's something important, or if she is reading.

Meagan: Hey babe. Good morning, your breakfast is in the microwave and your juice is in the fridge. * giving him a kiss *
Trey: Babe, did you sleep down here, last night?

"I didn't sleep at all Trey. Go eat, I'm almost finished." Meagan said. Trey got up and went into the kitchen to get his breakfast. After he got his breakfast, he went and sit down at the bar and wait for Meagan to finish. Meagan came into the kitchen and stood by the bar, with her notepad in her hand. "What's that Trey asked."

Meagan: The agreement.
Trey: Meagan, I hope you didn't write down. Know crazy shit. If you did, no girl will want to fuck with us.
Meagan: * looked at Trey dumbfounded * When did we agree on a girl?
Trey: Hahahaha, you funny you know that.
Meagan: * burst out laughing * You know I'm just playing.
Trey: You laughing but I almost curse you out. Alright, cut the bs, what's in the agreement?
Meagan: Well first off. Like I told you last night. I want to pick the woman.

Trey just nodded his head. "There are something's I'm going to need from you first," Meagan said.

Trey: Like what?
Meagan: How long do we plan on doing this? I need to if it's just a one-night thing.
Trey: I guess that would be up to the three of us. I think before we do that. We need to set up a time limit. Let's find the girl first.
Meagan: These are my rules, as followed.

Rules....

1. The three of us, have to be present. When any sexual activities are being done.
2. No kissing, except for Tremaine and Meagan.
3. Always use a condom, with the third party.
4. No outside relationships or sexual activities. For as long as the third party, must last.
5. More rules can be allowed during the relationship but they must be discussed with all parties, before being enforced.

Meagan: So those are the main things that I want to be met by the woman we pick.
Trey: I agree with all of that.
Meagan: Okay then. I guess we can start looking tomorrow.
Trey: Meagan where in the hell are going to find a woman who is down with this?
Meagan: First of babe, your Trey Songz. Secondly, the same place August and Miracle went.
Trey: And where the hell was that, Threesome.com
Meagan: There is no such thing called that. * laughing * The strip club.

Trey and Meagan are going to get themselves a stripper.

I think a threesome is fun for some people but not for others. But if you are trying to do a threesome. Make sure you and the third party, are on mutual terms. So what do you guys think?