Chapter 30

Trey Pov

Trey had just made it home from the appointment. Trey still couldn't believe that he has two babies on the way from two different women. Trey walked over to the bar because he needed something hard to drink, to ease his mind. After making his drink, Trey took his drink to the patio. Trey needed the liquor to take effect on him before he break the news to Skylar.

When me and Meagan decide to do this threesome shit I never thought it would come to all of this. Shit me and Meagan barely talk and my side chick is becoming more and more the main chick. I love Meagan but the problem is I love Skylar as well. I heard the sliding door open and I know it wasn't anybody but Sky baby. I looked over, out the corner of my eye. To see Skylar walking towards me and taking a seat in the chair across from me.

"I guess it's bad news if you're out here drinking," Skylar said looking at Trey with concern in her eyes, and all Trey could think about, was how was he going to tell his baby. Trey didn't know how Skylar was going to take the news, even though she knew there was a possibility it could be mine. Trey knew if it was him he would be livid right now. Trey looked at Skylar and shook his head. "You know I love you right?" Trey said. Skylar looked at Trey with a smile on her face. "Of course and you know I love you too as well. So regardless of the results, I'm more concerned about your feelings, than mine." Skylar said.

"Thank you... Thank you for just being you." I said reaching for Skylar's hand, and pulling her towards me for her to sit on my lap. Skylar laughed but got comfortable on my lap. "Meagan baby is mine," I said looking Skylar in her eyes for any hesitation. She made a slight hesitation but recovered. "We just gotta prepared for two babies now, instead of one," Skylar said with a smile on her face and with tears falling from her face, which she couldn't stop.

"Sky baby please don't do that, don't cry. I'm so sorry I'm putting you through all of this, in the situation your in, but you gotta be strong for me. If you break down right I'm going to break down as well. You are my backbone, you are the one that keeps me sane, Sky." Trey said. That is when his tears start to fall. "I'm a fuck up in my head right now. I need you so badly right now. Please don't check out on me, baby please." Trey said hugging Skylar tightly and letting both of their tears fall. "I just really thought it would be Chris's, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I had a feeling it would be yours, I just fucking knew it," Skylar said attempting to wipe her tears away.

"You know in my mind, all I keep thinking is that this doesn't change anything between baby, you gotta believe that," Trey said attempting to read Skylar's mind, and reassure her worst fears while kissing away her tears. "I love you and I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here, I'm here," Trey said as Skylar started to cry even harder. Skylar had started laughing and that's what shocked the hell of Trey. "I think my hormones are messing with my head right now, but I needed to hear that," Skylar said as Trey put a smile on his face, with Skylar's crazy ass. "I thought your ass was about to Ike and Tina on my ass," Trey said kissing Skylar's lips, but Skylar had hesitated for a second, but then she gave in. Trey didn't know how all this shit was going to play out but he knew he couldn't lose Skylar. Trey needs Skylar like he needs his next breath.

Chris Pov

We were in the car leaving the appointment and all I could keep thinking about was how Trey was the baby's daddy. I know in Meagan's head she was thinking it was his from the beginning but I had already became the baby's daddy in my head. "I can't believe it, I thought it would turn out differently. I think in my head, I was starting to think you were the father because we're together now and I wanted you to be the father so badly." Meagan said looking at me with tears in her eyes. I'm so sorry babe." Meagan said turning her head to look out the window.

Chris had grabbed Meagan by the back of her neck and turned her head towards him. "Don't cry baby, we knew this was a possibility, so we can't be upset right now, plus your pregnant I don't want you upset right now, because I know Trey would kill me if something happens to you and the baby right now," Chris said trying to lighten up the mood, which made Meagan smile at him. Don't start thinking that, I'm going anywhere. I love you and I love this baby already. I already told Trey if it was his baby, I would treat it like it was mines. So this doesn't change anything and hey maybe in a couple of years, we will have one of our own. Chris said as Meagan sucked her teeth.

"Is that all you can think about right now is when you'll be able to put one in the oven," Meagan said smiling. "Hell, I can't just wait to start trying. Shit, I haven't been able to get none in a while." Chris said winking at Meagan. "Well, when we get home maybe I can make up for that. Since you were on your best behavior today." Meagan said while rubbing Chris's back. "Alright get yourself in a situation you can't get yourself out of," Chris said. "Oh, baby you already know with this mouth you would be asleep before I even start," Meagan said smiling. "You know I love you right? And we are going to get through this because you are my beginning and end. As long as your riding, I'm gonna ride as well." Chris said looking into Meagan's eyes. Meagan had looked at Chris and just smiled. "I'm gonna ride." Meagan said.

So this is the end of this book but I'm going to make a second book. That will start off where this one left off. I always knew this would be a long book or more than one. So I promise you guys to start the second book and give you guys my first chapter by December 25, 2023. Sorry for the wait but here you go.