Chapter 10

Flashback~

Meagan Pov

Phone Call

Hubby😘♥️: Babe, I will call you when I get off the stage.
Wifey♥️♥️: Okay, I'm just leaving the salon, so give me a few minutes to reach home. Love you.
Hubby😘♥️: The salon huh, I know you're looking hella sexy right now.
Wifey♥️♥️: Hell yeah and I'm driving right now, so call me in an hour.
Hubby😘♥️: Okay.

I dropped my phone in the passenger seat. I just couldn't with Tremaine right now. For some reason lately, I have been noticing that our relationship ain't the same as it once was. It seems before he got on top, we had all the time in the world, now it seems like we were fighting to stay together.

I pulled up into the Marriott Marquis parking lot. I walked into the lobby and took the elevator to the third floor. I stepped off of the elevator and walked up to room 345 and knocked on the door. The door opened and there he stood in nothing but a towel.

"Your late." He said. "Only by 5 minutes and you know that I would make it up to you." I said walking past him while pulling the towel off, as she shut the door. "Were you getting in or out?" Meagan said. "Come join me." He said.

When I walked into the bathroom, I notice that the shower was running, and he stepped in. I got undressed and got in behind him. I started rubbing up and down on his chest until I reach his manhood. Now he was working on something but nothing near Trey. I started tugging and pulling on his little manhood. When he turned around and picked me up and walked toward the shower. He started to kiss behind my ear, he knew that was my spot. He was playing with my nipples and also playing with my vagina with his free hand. I couldn't take it anymore, he almost had me run up the wall. I gripped my shoulder for balance and slid down on his dick.

"Damn Meg, hold up." He said. "I can't it feels too good," Meagan said. He then put me on my feet again, while ramming into me from the back. While gripping my waist and going deeper and deeper.

Meagan: Ahhhh fuck daddy, right there.
???: Who does this pussy belong to?
Meagan: You daddy.
???: Say my fucking name.
Meagan: It's yours, Chris!

End of Flashback

This chapter was just a filter for the previous chapter and the next chapter.