Chapter 9

August Pov

August, Meagan, and Skylar were all getting out of the shower. Trey knew this conversation needed to happen because if they don't address their feelings now, shit can get really messy. Trey didn't want anything to fuck up the little thing they had going on because Trey is actually enjoying his wife again even though he was having strong feelings. That is why Trey wanted this conversation to happen.

Trey: Can y'all please meet me out back when y'all are finished?
Meagan & Skylar: Sure.

Trey grab his freshly rolled blunt and walk downstairs to his liquor cabinet and grab a bottle of SX Samba because shit was about to get heavy. Trey watched as both Skylar and Meagan walked through the sliding door, to the patio and sit down. They both sat down and look at Trey. Meagan was the first one to speak.

"So your smoking at 1 in the afternoon something must be wrong, so what's up? Let me guess you're going back on tour again or something just tell us." Here she goes again assuming shit I didn't even say three words yet. "No Meg, it's nothing like that. I just want to talk about what was said last night." Trey said. They both looked at Trey like he was speaking french or some shit. "Look feelings were never supposed to get involved, except between me and Meagan. Last night things were said, that I think we need to talk about before going any further." Trey said. "What exactly do we need to talk about Tremaine?" Meagan asked.

"Look the both of us are catching feelings for Skylar and I know for sure she is catching feelings for us as well. My main concern is that the both of you know that I'm married and that Skylar is something like a girlfriend. So I know my position plus I know if I have these feelings, I know how to control them. Y'all, on the other hand, I don't know if y'all can control y'all feelings for each other but y'all need to let me know. Because it's my career on the line if shit goes left and feelings get hurt." Sky look like she wanted to cry and Meagan just kept her head down. Knowing that Trey would see straight through her. Trey doesn't know if he came off a little bit harassed but he was just trying to state his point. But they are making it seem like Trey calls them every name in the book.

Trey: * reached out and grabs her hand * Sky what's wrong, why do you look like that?
Skylar: You just hurt my little feelings, that's all. Do you really believe I would do something to jeopardize your career, Tremaine? Even if y'all told me this was over today or tomorrow, I would be cool and move on with my life. With no hard feelings at all. I have grown to care about both of y'all and I know y'all care about me too. Ain't shit messy about that, we all are just connecting. I know she is your wife and I'm something like y'all mistress. But don't make it seem like I'm just some hoe. I know my role and I think I'm doing a great job at it. * letting go of Trey's hand and getting up *
Trey: * grabs Skylar by her arm and pulls her onto his lap before she could walk away * If I hurt your feelings, I apologize but I just needed to hear that come out of your mouth. I'm not a mind reader, I can't tell what you're thinking if you don't tell me Ma. * kissing her cheek *

Meagan was still sitting there, not saying anything and still looking Trey up and down. Trey wanted to know if his wife is the one he should be worrying about. "Meg." Meagan looked up into Trey's eyes. Trey knew what she was going to say, something he didn't want to hear. "What did you do Meg?" I tapped Skylar's thigh for her to get up. "Sky go inside the house. Skylar walked to the sliding door and headed inside.

"Tremaine I'm so sorry," Megan said. "What the fuck did you do Meg?" Trey said yelling at Meagan and getting all up in her space. Meagan started crying harder and covering her face. "I'm not going to touch you, just tell me what you did. What's up Meg?" Trey said, kneeling down to look at her, in her eyes. Her next words literally made Trey's heart stop. "Trey I'm in love with someone else and it's not Skylar," Meagan said.